Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

6 66.67%
  • Nay

3 33.33%

Thread: Eothain for Civitate

I know, i know, give it another try..then we decide what to do
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

One more nay from my point of view. Do the same so you can get my blessings *pope* or else the insults and teasing of Eothain(i.e. Tomyris occasion).

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

Eothain gets my vote - again! vote YAY! vote Eothain!

of course, if we all vote the same as before....
    by the way, don't nobody change their vote simply so we don't have a tie, lets be fair about this
    EOTHAIN

It's tied again.

Anyways, I'm strongly against giving eothain ANY power in the forums at all... I do not like him very much after the LOTR conflict... He was being a nuisance and continued even after the site admin told him to stop.*

*also partly due to tBP's encouragement for him to continue. *flame*
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

don't flame ME siblesz, in a smilie or not.....

there is nothing wrong with posting LOTR quotes, or indeed quotes from any other film, LOTR especially so, as tolkien had many points to make both political, satirical and about humans and good and evil.

there is much value in some of his speeches, and those written inhis style by fran walsh and phillappa boyens.

frodo (talkng about gollum)
    "its a pity bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance!"
    gandalf the grey
    "pity? it was pity that stayed bilbo's hand. many in life deserve death, and some that died deserved life. can you be the one who gives it to them? even the very wise cannot see all ends."

I never had any problem with one or three LOTR quote, i had a problem with his posting 55 LOTR quotes as he did. I told him to stop with the LOTR after the 10th quote he wrote, and he continued. I told him to stop about 3 times, and he persisted. That's when i got mad, and i didn't even ban him... i told him to cut the crap or i was goign to use validation on him. That's when he accused me of being a hypocrit and said he was leaving the forums for good because he is being abused by the admins.... Now, what i did to him was never abuse, and you can ask anyone, whether it be tomyris, or anibal, or anyone who was watching that situation at the moment what had happened, and they will tell you that eothain was the one abusing of me and of your apathy towards the matter.

I have no clue why you want this kid as civitate. He's an a$$ and im not the only one who has problems with him.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

I totally agree. *out of ideas*

well i disagree, and whatever hisage, i like Eothain, and will continue to support his cause.

Sib, we'll have to agree to disagree here, but a long standing forum member who has not posted any spam except for the quotes thing i see no reason why e should not be a civitate

I think this poll has lasted long enough...Please the 2 staff members who haven't voted, should vote soon so we can finally(hopefully) conclude on what to do with Eothain.

P.S I urge the rest to vote no again. In a 5-5 occasion according to the addendum in curia which has passed(so boris close it and edit the curia ) a draw means Eothain will not bacome a civitate(for now).

he passes.
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

well finally!