Thread: Is it normal

Default Is it normal

Hi all,
    I am just wondering if it is normal for everyone to declare war on me (as long as they share a border with me), i have never attacked anyone but everyone attacks me! then somehow i got terrible rep ! should i go around giving people $$??

Default Re: Is it normal

Are you playing with very hard/very hard?

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

If you are playing with UAI installed, then no it isn't normal

But yeah, if you are playing on VH/VH then you will be the target of the sum of the world's wrath.

i am on H/VH because i didn't want everyone to beat me lol..... does anyone know roughly the "thinking" process that the AI goes through for UAI to decide if it wnats war with you?

if they are close to you and won't accept trade agreement, they are probably going to attack you within 10 turns. If their ships are near your port, and you don't have ships their, chances are, their going to attack. So here are the signs that i know that enemies are going to attack. Most of all, if you have island areas, watch for their units landing your island, if they land, it means that they will attack within 3 turns at the most

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

Yeah if they land on your island you better garrison your cities and castles quick.
    "Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam." -Hannibal Barca
    http://[IMG]http://img52.imageshack.....png[/IMG]

the last thing you want to do is give them money, they usually wind up using it against you