Thread: Dead? -> No we aren't

Sven the Vengeful's Avatar Foederatus

Default Dead? -> No we aren't

Is this mod dead? I'm thouroughly enjoying the beta, but there are many changes that need to be made, this would make the complete mod brilliant!
    Last edited by Nero666; June 13, 2007 at 06:18 AM.

Default Re: Dead?

Really? I only found one change that was needed, and I made it myself (I made Lydian Nobles recruitable).

I hope it's not dead. I really do hope.
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

I don't see how a couple of changes that still need to be made makes you think our mod is dead, but anyways it isn't. Though there has been a slight slowdown just after 2.1 was released, we are still working on new features and fixing bugs.

If you want to make any suggestions as to what we should change//add - please do so in the Suggestions thread.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

You guys better not stop! You're this close to finishing one of the best RTW mods ever created. All you need to do is finish up the units (no more 'eastern archers'!) and it's in the bag.

By the way, the economic balance you've created is maybe the best I've played, really beautifully done. You really have to manage your cities carefully, but the potential for economic growth is great if you do the right things. What is often a weak point in many mods is a strong point with RoP...

Sven the Vengeful's Avatar Foederatus

I am not saying that changes needed make it dead, i was just curiose.

Default Re: Dead? -> No we aren't

Oki. Though I hope u understand that, after only such a short time since our latest release, it's not nice to see people asking if our mod is dead.

Lead developer of:

XD why do you think it's dead, this is a crazy-active forum and people are still discovering 2.1.

Miles

I just downloaded it for the first time, and all that I can say is WOW! Absolutely stunning work. I play XGM on my desktop, and RoP on my laptop. I love XGM, but it's nice to see a different era of history covered, and have spent the past few nights playing RoP. All that I can say is...fantastic work!

I'm not afraid of death...it's not being alive that scares me.

Thanks
    Of course, besides presenting a different era, we also try to add to gameplay, and in the process teach everyone about the ancient middle east, which is very interesting imo.

Lead developer of: