Thread: What difficulty should Darth mod be played on?

Default What difficulty should Darth mod be played on?

Title says it all...
    What difficulty should Darth mod be played on?

If I play the campaign on "Very Hard" will every faction gang up and attack me? If I play battles on "Very Hard" will the AI get massive attack, defense and/or moral bonuses? Regardless, what's the ideal difficulty combination to play this mod on?

Thanks for your time.

Default Re: What difficulty should Darth mod be played on?

Battle mode should always be very hard. It just makes for a better experience and in a straight up fight with even odds, you will still always beat the AI.

Campaign mode - here the opinions vary. I don't like to play on Very Hard, since I don't like it when the AI cheats with resources. It detracts from the gaming experience for me, making the battles seem pointless. Why inflict casualties when the AI can just cheat and get new troops with no trouble at all? This is most glaringly obvious when conducting war against the French and their stupid Dismounted Chivalric Army of Doom (which is laughably available to them in the year 1080 - full plate in 1080? Please...). Oh well, time to break out those cavalry archers and watch those french bastards squeal in agony.

I normally set the campaign difficulty to medium or hard, but you will find many advocates of Very Hard here, I suspect.

Default Re: What difficulty should Darth mod be played on?

Yeah, I feel the same way about campaign difficulty set to Very Hard. I usually play on Hard Campaign and Very Hard battle.

Thank you for the response