Thread: A Canticle For Leibowitz Needs You, all types of modders welcome/begged for

Default A Canticle For Leibowitz Needs You, all types of modders welcome/begged for

Basically the situation at CLTW is rather grim. Colts2000 has not been seen since october of last year, meaning the sole active member of the mod team has been me. Since i have waited long enough for his return, i put the fate of the mod up to the modder's classifieds. Will this mod fall into ruin? or shall the awesome book A Canticle For Leibowitz be made into an equally awesome tw mod? the choice is yours.

Which game?
    Since the mod has been in limbo for so long that gives us complete flexibility to choose as we please. While i might opt for mtw2 because of the medieval feel, i am open to thoughts about what platform might be best, as my role was to provide research from the book, im not the guy for the technical stuff.

Why?
    This is a sci fi fantasy novel, and having seen books such as narnia being made into mods, i was filled with a desire to see a mod based on A Canticle for Leibowitz. Its setting is such that it is not only believable, but total war fits well into the brutal and cunning atmosphere of post apocalyptic politics.
    More information can be found on the thread here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62423
    Last edited by Hells Bells; June 10, 2007 at 12:14 AM.

bubka's Avatar Miles

Default Re: A Canticle For Leibowitz Needs You, all types of modders welcome/begged for

I have no idea about the book, but I shall be happy to be co-leader, if you can explain the whole thing to me. And some Nookies may follow in my trail, who know?
    Co founder of the Rookie's Nook!
    • New to modding?
    • Have some experience?
    • No experience at all?
    Then Rookie's Nook is just about the perfect place for you! Join the other newbies in your first projects here! Make your dreams come true ...

Default Re: A Canticle For Leibowitz Needs You, all types of modders welcome/begged for

id suggest going to a store and reading the book. Its enjoyable enough to justify reading even if a mod wasnt being made on it.