Thread: Darkness Rises

Default Darkness Rises

WARNING IF YOU FIND KILLING SATANISTS OFFENSIVE AND GLORIFYING CHRISTIANS DO NOT READ.

This is the new AAR I am writing. It is about Christian soldiers trying to push back the soldiers of the Devil. So without further to do I present to you

DARKNESS RISES

In the year 1300AD The world was in a time pf peace. Fifty years ago the Kingdom of Jerusalem destroyed the last Islamic strong hold in the middle east and brought peace to the region. This peace would be shattered however by a force not of this world. The Devil sent his servant Damion to Earth. Damion brought with him the power to raise an army of limitless size. Damion would raise his army by sending spirits of the dammed to take control over the dead. In simple terms he brought the dead to life and turned them into demon warriors.Damion came to the Earth just twenty miles east of Baghdad.

DAMION: "The bodies of dead Muslim soldiers will provide me with the warriors I need to take the city of Baghdad. hahaha"

East of Baghdad was the graveyard of several thousand dead Muslims. Damion raised his hands into the air and uttered words that were so evil they could not be spoken or written by anyone but a servant of the Devil. Hands shot up from under the sand and the dark warriors climbed out of the spot where they were buried.

BAGHDAD: THE COURT OF HIMLER DUKE OF BAGHDAD

PEASANT: "Yes my lord that is correct an army of men and horses just rose up from the ground. By what I could tell they were preparing to march here."

HIMLER: "If what you say is true than we must prepare Baghdad for a siege. Adolf" "yes" "Adolf take your company of knights and go scout out this supposed army that is coming here." "Yes my lord"

Adolf set out with his company of knights to find out if there really was an army coming toward Baghdad.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; June 08, 2007 at 10:51 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Default Re: Darkness Rises

The Company of knights Himler sent out were about fifteen miles east of Baghdad when unknown mounted soldiers were spotted coming toward them.

ADOLF:"Who are those men up ahead?"
    KNIGHT:"I dont know my lord. Should I order the men to make ready to fight?"
    ADOLF:"Yes."

Adolf yells to his men.

ADOLF:"Men let us send these bastards up ahead to the Devil!"

The Knights let out a mighty cheer and charge forward with Adolf at the head. As the Knights came closer to the unknown riders ahead a cold wind began to blow sending a chill down the spines of the knights. The knights prepared to turn right and go up the canyon to engage the unknown riders.

The Knights charge up the side of the cliff.

When the knights engaged there enemy they were horrified to find how there enemy looked. The unknown riders looked terrifying. They were clad in unfamiliarly armor which had 666 carved into it. They smelled of routing flesh. However the Knights still fought them.

When the fighting ended the Christian knights had victory, but still many had fallen in battle. Adolf himself had been killed in the first few seconds.

The victory of the knights was short lived because in the distance there was a dust cloud that was formed from thousands of men marching.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; June 08, 2007 at 11:47 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

ooo i like, looking forward to more
    there is mroe to come right?
    there better be or my army of the dmaned will be coming to hunt you down

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Looking very nice so far. Keep it up
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

DAMION:"It is time we unleash the power of Hell upon these God loving bastards of Baghdad. Niccolo." "yes my dark lord." "Niccolo take your warriors and besiege Baghdad. I shall take my warriors and sack the fortress of Mosul."

Damion leads half of the dark warriors toward the Templar fortress of Mosul, while Niccolo leads the other half of the warriors toward Baghdad.

HIMLER:"These warriors of the devil are indead coming here. Pablo." "Yes my lord." "Pablo I need you to take a message to the Templars at Mosul. Ask them there to send help to Baghdad."

Pablo rode from Baghdad to delver the message to the Templars at Mosul. In the meantime Himler gathered his knights and men-at-arms and prepared for a siege. It was a dark night when the torches of the Satanic warriors were spotted nearing Baghdad. Half of the Satanic army stained back in reserve while the other half moved toward the walls of Baghdad.

Himler looks out over the walls of Baghdad at the Satanic army.

NICCOLO:"Warriors of Hell! prepare to dispatch these God loving BASTARDS!"

A horrible roar of cheering comes from the ranks of Satanic warriors.

HIMLER:"MEN! take up the sword, the bow, and the spear and send these satanic BASTARDS to go suck the devil's reproductive organ! With God on our side we cannot loose. If you die you will go strait to Heaven as a reward for killing the satanic BASTARDS!"

A might roar of cheering came from the defenders of Baghdad.

The Satanic warriors open fire on Baghdad with weapons designed by the devil himself.

Crusader soldiers are killed by the the satanic weopons.

Baghdad's wall crumbles

The satanic warriors charge to the breach in Baghdad's wall.

Crusader knights and men-at-arms rush in to block the breach in the wall.

The fighting starts

Though they fought bravely the Crusaders were pushed back from the wall.

The Satanic warriors now rushed into Baghdad. Some Satanic warriors engaged the last group of surviving Crusaders inn the town square.

The main group of satanic warriors charge toward the town square.

The fighting in the town square begins.

The Knights pushed back the satanic warriors.

Himler new that there was no way that he could win the battle.

HIMLER:"Men the city is lost, but we can still kill more of the devil worshipers, so I say we go now and die with HONOR!"

The remaning knights let out a mighty cheer and charge into battle.

Baghdad fell to the Satanic army, but the Crusaders sent many more satanists to Hell then the satanists sent Crusaders to Heaven.

hey for all you people reading my AAR could you post your comments please, because I would like to know how I am doing.

bomberboy's Avatar Domesticus

Truly a work of art this aar is. Say did you get that idea from Times of-Darkness
    Check out my Music reviews here now!
    Bomberboy's reviews
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=175306

Quote Originally Posted by bomberboy View Post
    Truly a work of art this aar is. Say did you get that idea from Times of-Darkness
    yes i did, oh and thank you for your compliment.

I hope to update it today, but I may have to go to work before I can update to anyone who might be wondering.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; June 11, 2007 at 05:52 PM.

As Baghdad was being destroyed by Niccolo; Damion continued to march his half of the army toward the Templar's fortress of Mosul. At Mosul Pablo delivered Himler's message to Renald Duke of Mosul. Renald eager for battle assembled his army and marched it out of Mosul to go and fight the devil's servants head on in open battle. Renald left Barbosa in command o the defenses at Mosul.

It was dark when Renald and his Templars found the first column of Satanic warriors. Renal had his men form up in battle lines, and he had his archers deploy their stakes.

off in the distance the Satanic warriors prepare to attack the Crusaders.

RENALD:"MEN it is time that we go into battle. We go into battle not against the Muslim infidels, but against a worse enemy....worshipers of the Devil! For every one satanist you kill it would be equivalent to killing a hundred Muslim Infidels! So I say this go now and kill the satanic BASTARDS!"

The Crusaders let out a might cheer.

The Satanic warriors advance toward the Crusaders.

Renald sends three company's of his mounted Templar Knights to charge the Satanists.

The mounted Templars form up on the Satanists flank.

The mounted Templars smash into the Satanic warrior's flank

despite being attacked on the flank the satanists smash into the Crusader's main line.

The fighting on the flank continues.

As well as the fighting along the main Crusader line.

When victory seemed near for the Crusaders a second column of Satanic warriors appears on there flank.

Renald sees this and orders the retreat, but just after he gave the order to retreat he was killed by a satanic arrow.
    The battle was lost for the Crusaders, and now Damion continues his march toward the Templar fortress of Mosul.

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by bomberboy
    Say did you get that idea from Times of-Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    yes i did, oh and thank you for your compliment.

Glad to know that people take interest at my work.

Oh and nice AAR! I'll keep an eye on any future updates. Keep up the good work

Mind if I ask what mod you're using? I always wanted to play as the Knights Templar.

Quote Originally Posted by cra_z_guy View Post

Glad to know that people take interest at my work.

Oh and nice AAR! I'll keep an eye on any future updates. Keep up the good work

Mind if I ask what mod you're using? I always wanted to play as the Knights Templar.
    I am using Stainless Steel 3.2. Thank you for your compliment.

I like the idea, though I never knew there was such thing as a "Satanic arrow". Arrows don't have gods.