View Poll Results: Wo likes My AAR ( A Generals Diary)

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I thought it was boring.

6 31.58%
  • I liked it.

7 36.84%
  • Awsome

6 31.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M2TW AAR] A generals Diary.

bomberboy's Avatar Domesticus

Default [M2TW AAR] A generals Diary.

This my first aar. sorry there are no screenshots.

The year of our lord 1080
    England may look peaceful now but the north is under viking control but i William Rufus will take it back in the name of the king my father.

winter 1080 we have finaly arrived at york a village now thanks to the harrying of the north. My men marched through the defenders with ease. Many an enemy twas not found lying with arrows in their body, yet we have also lost freinds or family but revenge was given we looted the village and turned it into a town at my leisure.

to be continued.......
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 11, 2007 at 10:25 AM.
    Check out my Music reviews here now!
    Bomberboy's reviews
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=175306

Default Re: A generals Diary.

you should have waited a few years before posting the progress

p.s. the lack of imagination will no doubt lead English Knight here to assault your posts-i love English Knight

I am actally past that year.
    Bomberboy's reviews

The year of our lord 1084
    I King William the Conqueror of England, lay siege to the Castle called Caenarvon. It is quite a weak garrison in the eyes of the knights, their foolish those longbows could kill, all of them in a couple of volleys.

Winter 1084
    we attacked them with few losses what a miracle. The battle was carried out at night knowing the would be asleep. We scaled the walls cut down the longbowmen, who only killed a few, of ours and opened the gates our, disiplined forces slayed all in their path, until our flag was flying, in the wind by dawn.

In the year of our lord 1093
    We now have Aquataine and Anjou we used diplomacy, but the french attacked to regain those lands by besieging Angers, but a relief force is being summoned at once, by my son Robert, a capable general.

In the year of our lord 1094
    The French forces have a lot of cavalry and weak foot soldiers but our arrows made short work of them, then a charge swept them, away like the tide of the sea. I will make my way to Aquataine and stop the french forces there.

In the year of our lord 1126
    I left Rufus in command of England and with my son Henry led a large army to France the objective Paris or plunder. The french attacked earlier to day they had cavalry, spearmen and a lot of ballistas. we deployed on a hilltop with infantry at the front with missiles and cavalry behind. the french attacked in waves flank attacks were thwarted to the heroric efforts of Welsh and English spearmen who used shilltrons to stop the cavalry. An incident in the battle almost cost Henry his life he charged the french and then went straight threw them round the back into our lines.Then the French king and some of his captains died his men lost heart. A final cavalry charge swept them from the field.
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 15, 2007 at 04:44 PM.
    Bomberboy's reviews

The year of our lord 1156
    My father is dead and I am now King William Rufus II of England. I attacked many years before the Scottish army and defeated them. We lost many. The war is now a stalemate thanks to the Pope. The war with the French has cost them the whole of western France a great victory that is not complete.
    My brother Robert has won a victory against our new enemy Spain. He won a close victory there. he came back with fewer men than he had before. He said he had slain the Spanish lord Vaasco by himself.

One of our generals Captain Barnaby won a heroic battle he used those new longbowmen and shot the French to pieces and killed the new French king Louis.
    Bomberboy's reviews

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Amazing work you got there Bomberboy! I actually liked that style of writing.

A Spanish warlord? A French king? Slain? Well, the English are better than I imagined

Keep it up!
    Last edited by ~Beren~; June 12, 2007 at 12:01 AM.

Thank you crazy I'll add more later

P.S how well did you do your exams
    Bomberboy's reviews

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Hopefully I did well

It was surprisingly easy for me. Considering that I go to one of the hardest High Schools in my area.

Wow seriously it is a hard school.
    Bomberboy's reviews

The year of our lord 1130
    The Danes have attcked Bruges those, blabber eating fools have made the worst mistake in their lives. The Spanish sued for peace, for a price though.
    The French have lost again by the recently deceased Captain Barnaby's right hand man Captain Antony but it cost him his life but one man by the name of Gregory of Leeds took the small contingent of English Knights and took out the French ballistas and sent them to hell.

The year of our lord 1165
    That damn Pope sent an inquisitor who once tryed to denounce My brother Henry. Today he succeded. Henry was pious no doubt about that. It should have been that ***** of a wife of his who should have been on that pyre.
    The Danes were beaten back twice. The cities of Rheims and Paris are now ours, these are great victories but they aren't the same without those three.

The year of our lord 1172
    Marseille is finally taken now, the French have Burgundy under their control, but the Spanish have attacked again, assaulting Rennes but, we sent that Spanish curr back to the Pennisular. The Navy has had a bad time the French, navy has defeated it twice, but we lashed out and gave them hell. The Danes huge Naval force amazingly, wiped out the entire North Sea Fleet, those barking mad seals. So the Council and I have decided to reorganise, the fleet over a period of 20 years.

The year of our lord 1185
    The French have besieged, Marsielle the garrison is evenly matched but out, classed with a ballista detachment. The Spanish attacked again, but they were soundly beaten and sued for peace, that was the third time, the second war was fought down south. We are also longtime allies with Milan. But despite going to war with France once, they aren't helping. My brother Robert, is busy putting down rebellions. The Danes are still quiet but they still pose threat. Despite the situation in southern France they lost northern Burgundy.
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 15, 2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Bomberboy's reviews

So does anyone like the AAR or
    Bomberboy's reviews

preston's Avatar Semisalis

at first i didn't expect to be much but by the second post.... WOW love it enjoyed reading it
    MEMBER OF S.I.N.

The year of our lord 1204
    The French have been beaten back and now Dijion, is under siege and one French army, is reduced to a horde of beggers, but the captured weren't so lucky they were executed, on the spot no need for public or isoleted death.

A rebellion has been defeated in southern England, again we gave them mercy by killing them, on the point of the sword. They were cowards by running away, but our forces caught up with them and slaughtered, them with less 'Englishmen' dying, to me they are fodder to be wasted, others may not think so.

The Danes have a rampaging, army our best hope is to regroup to Antwerp and hopfully they won't attack.

It is the Aneversary of Roberts, great victory at the River Loire, it is said that he lost no one, and defeated the Rebels with, longbowmen and traditional archers. and a final charge swept the rebels, away like wild fire. The those Spanish, are a constant thorn in my, side their promise of peace is always lies those cursed Sons of *******.
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 15, 2007 at 04:52 PM.
    Bomberboy's reviews

I'm afraid this all for now but stay tuned for the next extract of
    A Generals Diary.
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 13, 2007 at 03:02 PM.
    Bomberboy's reviews

Icon10 Re: A generals Diary.

I'M BACK! with a new extract its small but has a lot of writing

The year of our lord the winter of 1204
    Today is a grim day, The Milanese have betrayed us, those stinking reptiles have used us, no wonder we recived no help from them. I am also trapped by a scottish army, but some mercinaries have amazingly agreed, to help us.
    We have also, made an alliance with the Polish, they are at least more loyal, than those Milanese bastards who, are besieging Marseille, we are looking for an alliance, with Russia. These two countries, are important because they are near Denmark.

The year of our lord 1206
    The Russians have agreed to our alliance, we also granted them money too.
    The Spanish are still besieging Dublin, but thanks to the mercinaries, they fled without a fight so much for 'Scottish Courage'. I also managed to get to a few miles away, from Dublin. That crazy Pope has told us, to cease hostilities, with France the fool. I hate him. I hate him because, he is a Milanese protector, in fact he comes from there, but he is old, but a lot more older than me, so he will die soon.
    Last edited by bomberboy; June 15, 2007 at 04:53 PM.
    Bomberboy's reviews

So who liked It or
    Bomberboy's reviews

I liked it, keep it up.

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Sounds like a dreadful King you got there Very nice AAR! I like it!
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

I know like father like son
    Bomberboy's reviews

It sounds great, keep up the good work fellow englishman!
    Last edited by Scorpion111593; June 15, 2007 at 05:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast