Thread: Neverwinter Nights 2

Default Neverwinter Nights 2

Kanaric suggested this game in the first thread discussing games therefore its only fair to discuss this game in as much detail as the other games I have started threads on.

I hadnt heard of the game so I did some research which you guys will probably need as well:

This is a review of the game which sumerises what it is like.

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.as...341&mid=328546

Its been out for 6 months so its fair to say that allot of people will have it whilst not being on its way out.

The only forum for it (on the first page of google anyway) is bioware official forum for it:

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/

So there would be a reasonable amount of interest attracted to it from out side the 'network'.

I personaly dont have much of a opinon on it yet - I added it to reduce the bias in the committees choice of games to have forums.

So should it have a forum?
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Neverwinter Nights 2

Since it does not have many forums or websites i say it should have a forum on the paradox site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

Since a new site/game would potentially be a long-term endeavour it would be not a wise decision to start a site mid-cycle. The community is generally established most at this time and it would be most difficult to start a new site. I'd suggest if we look at further games than Paradox we focus on games that are releasing in the next four to eight months.
    Count no man happy until he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor420 View Post
    Since a new site/game would potentially be a long-term endeavour it would be not a wise decision to start a site mid-cycle. The community is generally established most at this time and it would be most difficult to start a new site. I'd suggest if we look at further games than Paradox we focus on games that are releasing in the next four to eight months.
    The threads about specific games which I have been starting are in reference to forums at a Paradox site not to a site itself.
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

check out on google for a site called neverwinter vault, that is what any neverwinter site should emulate.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.