Thread: descr_mount.txt

Default descr_mount.txt

Okay, I need to make a legit thread to back up the other one so here it is.

King Kong, I noticed you really didn't change this file much so I was wondering if you were intrested in changing it since a lot of the mounts as the same mass as lesser armored mounts. A Mailed Knight and an Armored Cavalry unit should not have the same mass. If anything, a mailed knight is closer to a light horse since only the rider is armored.

Default Re: descr_mount.txt

it's true, but i disagree with you, no offense , see, that will cause ME a lot of trouble in the campaign game, cause i never use light cavalry -__-

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13531 View Post
    it's true, but i disagree with you, no offense , see, that will cause ME a lot of trouble in the campaign game, cause i never use light cavalry -__-
    I want King Kong to give heavier cavalry more mass.

Hi Poisoner,

Well, I agree with you that heavy cav needs a higher mass value but this also affects the game balance seriously and therefore it must be handled carefully.
    At the moment I'm trying the newest Darth's Open Source (which changes the almost all battle mechanics, also cavalry masses) and I'm loving it so far...

I think you can expect much more intense battles in 4.0...

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

Hellmut34's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    Hi Poisoner,

Well, I agree with you that heavy cav needs a higher mass value but this also affects the game balance seriously and therefore it must be handled carefully.
    At the moment I'm trying the newest Darth's Open Source (which changes the almost all battle mechanics, also cavalry masses) and I'm loving it so far...

I think you can expect much more intense battles in 4.0...
    Life which is already good could just be getting better then.

God i Love this game.

A little maiming never hurt anybody