Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England vs. Estonia

Default England vs. Estonia

In a couple of hours, England vs. Estonia will start!
    This is a crucial game for England as it is a must-win game for them. Estonia who're pretty much out of it, can still pose a threat. What do you all think? What will the starting line-ups be? Who will win?
    When You Walk Through A Storm, Hold Your Head Up High!
    And Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, At The End Of A Storm Is A Golden Sky And The Sweet Silver Song Of The Lark...
    Walk On, Through The Wind
    Walk On, Through The Rain
    Tho' Your Dreams Be Tossed And Blown
    Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Hearts, And You'll Never Walk Alone

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Default Re: England vs. Estonia

Have fun owning us
    We have lost 15 games, won 0. My country sucks at sports in general, besides skiing.
    Well England will win. It's just a question if they will humiliate us or not.

don't be all pessimistic, England haven't been on their best form of late. True, even if Estonia win this they'll still won't qualify but it'll show the overhaul the English Team needs. Though the odds are more on England since their a better team and they'll be desperate. I'm neutral but i hope Michael Owen will be able to score. I hope i don't have to watch it on normal Israeli TV though... the commentators are soo booring..
    And Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, At The End Of A Storm Is A Golden Sky And The Sweet Silver Song Of The Lark...

England are a temperamental team to be honest, especially within the last year. If they play their best and play an aggressive attacking style of football they should win easily against Estonia but like I say, they are temperamental so they could be too laid back/over confident and get a draw or even a loss if they aren't careful.

englands team is cocky because the premiership attracts all the star players from around the world, and the english players are used to playing and winning with these all-star greats. when they come to the international stage they treat it like a club game, where they have all their multi-million poud colleagues to esnare and trick the opposition, and realise at about two goals down that they're playing with a completely different team. rooney works so well with MU because their team gels incredibly well. england as a team don't have that know-where-he's-gonna-be mentality to their play.

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

estonia, bad team...so... draw?

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Well they should win without too much trouble i saw Terry say "dont boo us" and im sat their thinking you desereved to be booed against andorra your "performance" was pathetic for people paid as much as they are
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

england will win

No Humiliation ,just a one-nil win for England

Certainties- Lampard will shoot for goal 6 times ,none on Target

McClaren will say "Estonia have the skill to beat anyone"

Terry will say "all that matters is the 3 points"

Crouch will give free kicks away all night

Dyer will be taken off after McClaren finally discovers he is not
    World Class

God I hope I'm proven wrong (not including Lampard scoring,because it will
    never happen)
    Under the protection of jimkatalanos
    with further protection from
    Calvin R.I.P mate, Cúchulainn , Erebus26 , Paggers Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    and Future Filmmaker

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Estlander View Post
    Have fun owning us
    We have lost 15 games, won 0. My country sucks at sports in general, besides skiing.
    Well England will win. It's just a question if they will humiliate us or not.
    Your Estonian? My camp consular at one of the summer camps I went to in my youth was a semi-pro Estonian soccer player.

1-0 ENgland, lovely piece of skill from J. Cole, England dominating so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer1993 View Post
    1-0 ENgland, lovely piece of skill from J. Cole, England dominating so far...
    I was supposed to go to pub and watch because I haven't got sky but have to look after the kids,is it a good game and are England playing attacking ,aggressive football?
    and Future Filmmaker

is it on't radio at all? bloody sky people with their...disposable cash...

lol

yes their playing well, and it's 2-0 for them another goal by Crouch, good freekick from Becks.

said it before and ill say it again lads: they never shouldve let beckham go in the first place. mclaren wanted to do something big like that because everyone had loathed sven, and if it looked like mclaren had a whole different attitude, then people would support him. ahem. they didnt.

i dont wanna sound cliched, but beckham is a world class player and i genuinely think he is the best player on the england squad. and i hate man u, so im not biased

leicester city for promotion! lmao

3-0!!! MICHAEL OWEN!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! Another lovely cross from Becks! Great touch by Owen! I'm wearing my Owen t-shirt tomorow, f- the school uniform policy

god dammit im missing this. how longs left? who's scored? whats englands line up?

ok lets start with the basics. who's playing? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Melboy View Post
    said it before and ill say it again lads: they never shouldve let beckham go in the first place. mclaren wanted to do something big like that because everyone had loathed sven, and if it looked like mclaren had a whole different attitude, then people would support him. ahem. they didnt.

i dont wanna sound cliched, but beckham is a world class player and i genuinely think he is the best player on the england squad. and i hate man u, so im not biased

leicester city for promotion! lmao
    I didn't hate Sven ,he just wasn't attacking enough but I do think McClaren hated Svens tactics and dropped Beckham to prove that he was the Big Man. Also after McClarens first game in charge (when we beat Greece I think) everyone said McClaren done the right thing by dropping Beckham. I agree with you though ,he is handy to have around (even on the bench) because he is the best passer of the ball we have and its a shame he can't run around like he used to.

Up the Foxes
    and Future Filmmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    Up the Foxes
    woo yeah! ive supported leicester since i could kick a football, and mark my words, we'll be back up in the premiership before long. all they need is a bit of...persuasion...

*cocks shotgun and stalks out of the house*

and im not saying everyone hated sven, but i suppose being england managers like prime minister; you only get seen in a good light if you do something momentous, like win the world cup, or solve the NHS crisis (which won't happen in a month of sundays).

20 more minutes, Becks just got off for Dyer...
    Lineup (at the begining was)
    Robinson
    Bridge Brown King Terry
    Becks Stevie G Lampard J. Cole
    OWEN CROUCH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast