Thread: CTD...276

Default CTD...276

Greetings.....on wirebirds 3 family map..ctd in 276 every time...all my citys have troops no revolts...also have ran the program in the file to delete the rwm maps.

Default Re: CTD...276

By any chance you are using an italian version of RTW patched to v1.5? I ask because a number of RTRPE users had similar problems at the start of the game(maybe 276; don`t remember exactly) and it was because there were a few differences related to the events text files between the italian version of RTW and the patches.

No english version,I was thinking it was an event thingy,but the other maps play fine,just the same crash at 276 on wire birds...And I don't like the land bridges on bare bones,so I want to use this map

well I have a CTD in the 275, when I conquer a greek city between the two turns [I'm attacked].
    I'm italian but I have an english game and italian BI expansion... I discovered I didn't disable autosave,
    I'll try later with autosave disabled, because It's a very long battle and I've done it two times vainly

however, is there a fix for the historic_events.txt bug in the italian version?

Time ago we had this reported for RTRPE and Marcus did a fix for it. I think the files are no longer uploaded and they were modded for RTRPE anyway. But, you can take a look. The relevant text is quoted here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60131
    You can see from the explanations for what to check and if you find one of the issues you can solve it yourself. Just remember to make a backup copy of that file before you modded it so you can revert the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    Time ago we had this reported for RTRPE and Marcus did a fix for it. I think the files are no longer uploaded and they were modded for RTRPE anyway. But, you can take a look. The relevant text is quoted here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60131
    You can see from the explanations for what to check and if you find one of the issues you can solve it yourself. Just remember to make a backup copy of that file before you modded it so you can revert the changes.
    Nothing of that recommandations works. I ve follow all of them.

I have a big machine could support x 2 the programes, and graphicals isssues. BTW comes to often.
    Theres a bug or bugs in scripts, could be the range units at the season changing, a trait promotion, a diplomacies actions beetween factions ...

Delete the RWM map not resolve all

Thx for this mod and all your work on it. Really nice of you ! But if you could keep your eyes on the scripts generating too much crash desktop, the suffering of the most mods everytimes, it could be wonderful.

About http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60131 Nicve but we can t manage that. I am under french version.
    Last edited by Teutomatos; May 03, 2009 at 08:26 AM.