Thread: Silly HRE

Default Silly HRE

Much to my surprise in an early Hungary game, I was attacked early by the HRE. They sieged Budapest a few times and I had to fight them off with a few militia units while my Laszlo and Istvan joined forces and recruited mercs while Kalman marched from Bern with half a stack. I soon purged my borders of hostile units while I continued to develop my castles and cities (Hungary can bring in killer money quick) and brought the war to them. One of my adopted son did nothing but bring Light Swordsmen and Bulgarian Brigands from their hiring regions to the front lines while I created a supply line from Bern the the outskirts of Vienna to retrain troops and bring in fresh units. Inch by inch, I brought the German lands under my power. My ally Poland also marched west and defended my newly aquired Prauge as I seiged Innsbruck and marched on Nuremburg. The middle of Germany is spilt vertically, I own the south and they own the north. We even have a military acess alliance between us. The resulting counter attack has bankrupted the HRE (for about 30 turns too, lol, and they still won't agree to a ceasefire). But as it began to calm down on the front Byzatinum seiged the small town of Bucharest, and now Boris the lewd has removed the Greeks from both Bucharest and Sofia and marches towards Constantinople...

Default Re: Silly HRE

use jus their horse archers.....ull have most of europe in no time

Default Re: Silly HRE

nooooooo! not constinenople!! , horse archers?? psh, you gotta be joking, unless your playing on uh.. i don't know, easy? it took me two stacks of TOP units to kick slicily prince's butt, he's actually GOOD!!

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you