Thread: Immediate debt problem

Default Immediate debt problem

I understand the cost of field armies from having played Repman's mod from MTW 2. However, I do not understand why I am incurring significant costs in the very beginning of the Brutii campaign for armies that are stationed in my cities! I even tried starting a new game and deleting every single unit, yet have an army upkeep fee of 1160 $. Later on in games I assume this won't matter, but in the beginning I am trying to build some sort of economic base in my 3 cities before raising an army and attacking anyone. It isn't working, because I'm incurring costs for armies that don't even exist!

Default Re: Immediate debt problem

i totally agree. I was playing julii and discovered, to my horror that every turn i am incurring debts for no apparent reason. all my armies are stationed in the cities but still.... u know what happens.

eelorriaga's Avatar Libertus

same playing with greeks....and with 3 conquered macedonian cityes...
    in the financial screens says that i have profits....but i keep losing money anyway

In this mod you must begin right away by using every available fund purchasing troops; , attacking , exterminating and sometimes better to destroy the buildings in captured towns. It's about raising funds early. After ten years it's usually gets much better financially. BB is a tough mod but is the best. Repman should have finished BB with his 8.2

i am not sure but is like a bug i think,the financial screen give says thast i will have 5000 more cash(15000 expense 20000 income)but when i start the turn i have lost money

I don't remember BBW exactly but i think you get financial subtracions only if you are outside your settlements with your armies

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

i mean that i have conkest 3 setlements ,lose some soldiers,and keep loosing money

Icon10 Re: Immediate debt problem

I play the game for the battles so I copy the campains to desktop, rename to whatever you want, change all starting money by adding 4 zero's at end for everybody. Sit back, build, take an odd settlement or 2 and wait. Sooner or later I get attacked and the fun never ends!!!!!!!!!!!!