Thread: starting units

Default starting units

Kong, I hate the units you start with. I know they are the default units but they're garbage. All disorganized and messed up. Miltia in castles, peasants in cities. Wtf was CA thinking? They just vomited units everywhere. Anyways, have you ever thought about changing what units you start with? I've done it with England successfully before, but when I did it to France all the characters except the king got erased and I had no units or anything. I'll probably mess with that again tomorrow. Anyways, if you've ever thought about that, people like me who are anal about unit numbers being even and organized would really appreciate it, or maybe some ideas if you have any. I change things in this game like underwear.

Default Re: starting units

lol, i know, but that's the challenging part, just replace them with good ones

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

Default Re: starting units

Hi Poisoner,

Well, Mike has already made a good point, that it is a first little challenge to re-organize your empire from the beginning...
    I will make some small changes of the strating units regarding the balance, but I don't mind much that militia units are in castles or the other way...

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008