Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish List for TES: V

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Default Wish List for TES: V

Personally I want:

Mounted Combat, including Horse Archery.
    Mount to Mount combat
    A jousting tournament.
    Add the Imperial Legion back in as a Guild.
    More Weapons.
    The ability to download PC mods on the 360 ( I know it wont hapen but, hey I can wish)
    Larger game map that includes two or more provinces.
    Ability to import you're own face into the game.
    More customization on characters.
    Maybe another race.
    When you become a guild master you get more benefits, like being able to assighn your people jobs to go do.
    Children need to be in the game to make it more realistic.
    You can buy and sell almost any property, including stores.
    After you buy a store the orriginal owner works for you and you make money from sales.
    More Pirates!
    Way more Dark Brotherhood quests.

This is mine, ill probably add more later.

Default Re: Wish List for TES: V

- Mounted combat of all kinds
    - More quests like TES 3
    - More Guilds overall
    - Certainly a bigger map
    - Bigger variety of magic and melee weapons(not much to bows but if you can think of something be my quest)
    - No more leveling creatures

Thats all I really want, but those are very popular wants.
    Last edited by Kamos; May 29, 2007 at 04:36 PM.

Tabell's Avatar Decanus

removal of fast travel
    addition of levitation
    removal of banal diaglogue
    return of complicated skills
    non levelled creatures
    it to be set in the homeland of the Nords
    In the days of lace-ruffles, perukes, and brocade
    Brown Bess was a partner whom none could despise -
    An out-spoken, flinty-lipped, brazen-faced jade,
    With a habit of looking men straight in the eyes -
    At Blenheim and Ramillies, fops would confess
    They were pierced to the heart by the charms of Brown Bess.

Better and more logical world...

NO MORE AI LEVEL LISTs, THEY TOTALY **** AN RPG UPP !!!

no more save the world ****

fewer dungeons but better ones, and if there are many dungeons and ruins, don't place them next to eachother all the time

Woad-Warrier's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight View Post
    Ability to import you're own face into the game.

Hmm Nick if your character isn't saving the world what will he be doing? Something like... Elder Scrolls V: Remedial tasks! Alright sounds like a hit or at least a Wii game.
    And whats so illogical about the world?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

-The House of Earthly Delights
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

I want more dialogue options other than 'Latest Rumors' and some other topics you can ask the average citizen. It's pretty bland compared to Morrowind.

More quests in Guilds and Factions is a good idea.

I want crossbows back in the game, probably with a pavise shield too!

Back in Morrowind, you could import your own face into the game, you would just need to model a new head + make the face texture.

Ya know, the request for more weapons, more DB quests, owning a store, maybe Imperial Legion added to be joinable, children (There's already some in Morrowind mods!) and a larger game world can be fulfilled with mods and plugins, you'll just need to wait.

Though I think it's too early to expect a new TES game now.

Party members and better conversations that more involves the player rather than the AI chatting you up.

A larger world as well would be nice and more dynamic gameplay. Thing like maybe random events or quests would be a nice inclusion.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Breakerchase View Post
    I want more dialogue options other than 'Latest Rumors' and some other topics you can ask the average citizen. It's pretty bland compared to Morrowind.

More quests in Guilds and Factions is a good idea.

I want crossbows back in the game, probably with a pavise shield too!

Back in Morrowind, you could import your own face into the game, you would just need to model a new head + make the face texture.

Ya know, the request for more weapons, more DB quests, owning a store, maybe Imperial Legion added to be joinable, children (There's already some in Morrowind mods!) and a larger game world can be fulfilled with mods and plugins, you'll just need to wait.

Though I think it's too early to expect a new TES game now.
    I made the mistake of purchasing Oblivion for the 360, so I am stuck with what they came out with. I won't make that mistake again unless I don't upgrade my computer between now and the next TES. Personally I think they will come out with another expansion, they had two full featured ones for Morrowind, and Knights of the Nine is not really an expansion.

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

At one point, I spoke to a guy, asked for rumors, upon he said "Did you hear that X is dead?". Problem, was, this guy was X. Don't remember his name but anyway. Dialogue could definitely be improved in that sense as well as in others - sometimes you might want to tell a person something but you can't.

Also, I tend to get lost, so it'd be cool to have a more intelligent map that tells you stuff like, if you have a cave icon on the map, holding your mouse over it you can see if you've already looted it completely or if you've only discovered it without even entering. I don't want a larger world, it takes me long enough to play through what's already there. I'd rather have a more interesting world than a bigger one. Less dead space. More weather effects. More kinds of environments.

What else... oh, what everyone else has said, and

CO-OP MULTIPLAYER.
    Last edited by Beiss; May 30, 2007 at 06:22 AM.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Spart's Avatar Senator

Same sized world as in TES 2.

Nah, as long as the graphics go better, the game becomes simplier and smaller.
    Co-op would surely kick ass. Also, make it feel more like Morrowind, get rid of the damn enemy levelling system and quick travelling.
    Member of S.I.N
    Finns to the rescue!

How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.
    -Søren Kierkegaard

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

If you don't like fast travel, why don't you just not use it? Of course, I think, if they developers didn't count on you having this ability, they might have made the quests less "travelly". Anyway, Morrowind didn't solve this too well, with the super fast boots, either. If they remove fast travel they should compensate for it by making travelling more enjoyable. And yes, I do agree that the levelling system is retarded. It ruins the idea of RPG's completely.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Spart's Avatar Senator

Well, yeah, travelling in Oblivion is quite boring (and annoying due to wolf attacks :p), and you have to do it a lot. They could just make travelling more epic and unique, jumping from town to town all the time in Oblivion makes the world feel smaller. They could also add some ships and stuff and you could pay them to travel fast. Meh, it isn't that big of a flaw anyway..
    Member of S.I.N
    Finns to the rescue!

How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.
    -Søren Kierkegaard

Indefinitely Banned

Have the books and background specific to the game like Morrowind to make it easier to get to grips with. Also, the political complexity of Morrowind was far better than the flat hero leaders of Oblivion

Tabell's Avatar Decanus

emotional development
    a more epic feeling world
    (in morrowind most of the island was covered in ash, and the central quarter was walled in by a forcefield of ghosts. By way of contrast, in oblivion they talk of the empire being in chaos but nothing changes at all)
    The world should take a great deal of time to cross
    In the days of lace-ruffles, perukes, and brocade
    Brown Bess was a partner whom none could despise -
    An out-spoken, flinty-lipped, brazen-faced jade,
    With a habit of looking men straight in the eyes -
    At Blenheim and Ramillies, fops would confess
    They were pierced to the heart by the charms of Brown Bess.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

Even though i havnt played TES IV but here are some from my side

*Ability to Make your Own Guild ingame, which includes Hireing People, Making a Castle of your own,i.e. laying out walls ,buying defenses, placing Gates , store houses , Sleeping Quarters , Stables , Black Smiths in it , Chapel to your partron god etc.

*Actually getting work assigned to you which you can send your hired agents off to do;which they actually go out and do it, i.e. u get some rich merchant who wants to retrive an important Family Heirloom like an Pendent or a Shield stolen by some bandits, u can actually assign people to go out and get that for you and they would all start out from your castle and actually go thier and fight with the bandits and anything that comes across their path and retieve that thing for you; naturally a increase in A.I. compitence is needed for this.

*Ur Castel needs to be attacked and u would be required to set ur troops in different palces lik assigning 10 people on the walls 15 in the court yard , and another 10 as reserves waiting for your call to fight inside the keep.

*A love story arch just to keep things interesting.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Quote Originally Posted by Spart View Post
    Same sized world as in TES 2.

Nah, as long as the graphics go better, the game becomes simplier and smaller.
    Co-op would surely kick ass. Also, make it feel more like Morrowind, get rid of the damn enemy levelling system and quick travelling.
    Well, Daggerfall's games world may be larger than Great Britain, but it was randomly generated from a limited set of buildings and NPC, which creates a pretty bland experience.

Am I the only one, who is requesting a better AI?

How about better conversations? (mudcrabs really killed it for me)

Better mission variety, variety of options how to finish a mission.
    got tired of "go there and kill him - come back get reward.

Branching storyline with multiple endings.

More variety of dungeons, better spells, better monsters, more factions, more guilds and missions that cross path with other missions (ex: fighter's guild wants me to kill a person, but if i'm in the thief guild, they want me to protect this person etc)

A better way to represent the Hero (me), with a reacting world for the changes I make around me (please, the fighters guild members worry about rats in a house , while there are hundreds of oblivion gates just opened)

Better persuasion (get rid of that dumb orb), better merchant skills, and bigger game-area with bigger and longer and harder missions and no more jackass-guidance around and pop up messages.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Toilets! I hate that the game included eating and drinking but no toilets.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast