Thread: encountered an unspecified error and will now exit

Default encountered an unspecified error and will now exit

Hi,

I'm playing as the Byzantines. I have been fighting the dirty venitians for years. However, now they have Venitian heavy infantry the game crashes (log to follow). I have loaded up med 2 without Darth Mod and they work fine.

I am currently using 1.2 patch with darth battle AI . Can anybody help me fix this error please?

System Log

15:18:42.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Brigandine_heavy/venetian_heavy_infantry_ug1_lod0.mesh is missing
    15:18:42.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Brigandine_heavy/venetian_heavy_infantry_ug1_lod1.mesh is missing
    15:18:42.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Brigandine_heavy/venetian_heavy_infantry_ug1_lod2.mesh is missing
    15:18:42.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Brigandine_heavy/venetian_heavy_infantry_ug1_lod3.mesh is missing
    15:18:43.390 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Default Re: encountered an unspecified error and will now exit

P.S.

It also crashes when i set up a user battle against the venetians. Only when the heavy infantry are involved though.

Hi,

Fixed it myself. Removed darthmod os21. Put it back in and everyting worked fine. Except the audio which i had to copy and paste into Darthmod. Even though it didnt mention doing this on the installation file.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

good to hear dustino!