Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: BUG REPORTS & INSTALLATION PROBLEMS | POST HERE!!!

setheroph's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Bug Reports

yea, i its a completly new install, deleted the sd files in the UI and things seem to be going alright atm (only 5 turns in, but got my fingers crossed) strange that im the only one with this problem thou, maybe its something to do with my graphics card? just a guess, but is it possible?

btw, love the fact you buffed up the dismounted imperial knights.
    they kinda sucked in the vanilla
    Loveing this mod

www.myspace.com/setheroph

YOU ARE NOT MY LIEGE.........SCUM.....

@ setheroph

You mean me?? Sorry my english isn´t qiute so good, got rusty in the last years.... what do you mean with sd files and UI than?

@ Nick_Ryder. No sorry mate, i was talking to tornnight and rusty, but hey, ya english is good enough to understand. have you tryed looking at previous posts? theres quite a few solutions to the few problems?

Haven´t found anything, so I need help.... hope someone can help me soon.

@ Nick_Ryder. what do you do before the crash happens? click on a certain building, charater ect?

Pressed "NExt Turn". Than all other Factions moved incl. Independents and than, when it would be on me again, the crash happens. Maybe it could have something to to with the Mongols conquering a Province next to me ...
    I´m using Vista... mabye that could be a reason? Do I need an extratool ?
    Last edited by Nick_Ryder; June 16, 2007 at 12:56 AM.

Using the latest version of TLR and My family tree has disappeared has this happened to anyone else. Not sure what caused it looks like I only have the first two in 1077 I am now at 1174.

tornnight's Avatar Forum Bot

What faction are you?
    "The first casualty when war comes, is truth." - Hiram Johnson
    Developer of The Long Road Modification

me?

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is a bug ? Or the man are crazy?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...1&d=1182002878
    not to young.jpg

tornnight's Avatar Forum Bot

He is healthy which means he is not sick.
    "The first casualty when war comes, is truth." - Hiram Johnson
    Developer of The Long Road Modification

Oldgamer's Avatar My President ...
    Illinois, and I DID obtain my concealed carry permit! I'm packin'!

Quote Originally Posted by tornnight View Post
    He is healthy which means he is not sick.
    Actually, Torn, I think the 60-year old in lust with his child bride. My house rules never allow anyone over the age of 35 to get the hand of a princess.

At Oldgamer: i have the same sort of rule lol

Playing France for 200 turns my family tree was perfect -every couple had one or two children, around half male half female.... while playing M/VH
    However.....
    Playing England on M\VH for 60 turns my family tree is has no males about 3 females from 8 couples?! my empire just lost two family members to a crusade.. (which brings me on to my next point) when my Kingdom didn't even have enough family members to govern my cities

Every time i go on a crusade on M\VH, (my character is already joined before boarding) just before my characters board a fleet (of merc ships) my crusading general dies?! that has happened three times now! i checked for two of them on their trait list abd they both had 'relatively healthy' and th third was excusable --- being my 64 year old faction leader.

In my France campaign there are about 9 free seats in the college of cardinals--- three of the members are my priests?? why do the seats not fill up with new members when one dies? btw im playing M\VH

hope these 'bugs' may be of use to u

btw i have played EVERY single released mod hosted on this forum and this is by far the best overall -- i simply love the mercs, balanced field costs (even tho they wont be in next version lol) and i love the recruitimg by eras --very historical and balanced!!

I'm not sure about your other problems, but regarding the priests and the college of Cardinals. Probably the first 100 or so turns are the shakiest for the AI. It's trying to get it's economy up and conquer surrounding rebel settlements. Priests at this point are not a priority for the AI, plus all the old cardinals start dying off. At this point, if you recruit priests, you'll dominate the college.. for a while.

Soon, the AI gets settled, and starts recruiting it's own men of the cloth. Then things get much more competitive and balance is restored!

Icon4 Re: Bug Reports

Hi Everyone!

I've been playing as the Sultanate of Rum on The Long Road map, simply because the challenge of it is so rewarding and i love the units.

Anyway I had read earlier in these threads that a few people have had crashes when they've taken over Cairo, Alexandria and Samanda. Well this is indeed true because when i took over both Cairo and Alexandria i was fine for a moment and then it crashed in the year 1147. Also when it crashes the screen turns black and then, but it doesn't take me back to the desktop and instead i have to shut the pc off and turn it back on.

When i installed the Long Road i already had the v1.2 patch, so i was wondering if there is a tool that fixes these bugs? If anyone knows of a solution or of a tool that can fix the ctd's then please can you help me.

NOTE! I HAVEN'T USED ANY CHEATS SO FAR!

Leonidas300
    Last edited by Leonidas300; June 17, 2007 at 06:34 AM.
    ‘’Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here, obedient to their laws, we lie.'’

Hey Guys i was wondering if any of you could help me.

I'm playing the sultanate of rum and so far I've been doing well, until i captured both Alexandria and Cairo. Anyway It crashed and i was left with a black screen, so i have to turn the pc off manually. Anyway i read earlier that the errors can be found in the system log, but you see the Long Road doesn't have a system, so i checked the main one in the medieval folder and here it is.

I don't know where to start looking on it, so i copied all of it and pasted it here. Anyway if someone knows this stuff and if that someone can help me, then I would really appreciate it.

Leonidas300

22:27:03.324 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    22:27:03.324 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Dec 5 2006 version development ===
    22:27:03.324 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    22:27:03.324 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    22:27:03.340 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    22:27:03.340 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    22:27:03.340 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    22:27:03.340 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    22:27:03.355 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    22:27:03.355 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/keys.dat is missing
    22:27:03.355 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/keys.dat is missing
    22:27:04.777 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    22:27:04.808 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    22:27:04.855 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    22:27:04.996 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    22:27:04.996 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    22:27:05.043 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    22:27:06.262 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.262 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.277 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.308 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.324 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10638, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10639, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10649, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10650, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10662, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10663, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    22:27:06.340 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10703, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15740, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15748, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15756, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16672, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16681, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16723, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    22:27:06.371 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16732, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    22:27:06.371 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    22:27:06.371 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    22:27:06.371 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    22:27:11.277 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    22:27:14.933 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:14.933 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:16.433 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    22:27:16.496 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    22:27:16.512 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    22:27:16.512 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:17.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:22.699 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_timurids.tga is missing
    22:27:22.699 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    22:27:22.699 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_timurids.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_normans.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_normans.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_saxons.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_saxons.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_slave.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/base/map_slave.tga is missing
    22:27:22.730 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    22:27:22.762 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    22:27:26.246 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_france.tga is missing
    22:27:26.293 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_france.tga is missing
    22:27:28.418 [system.io] [warning] open: data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    ‘’Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here, obedient to their laws, we lie.'’

Dogma75's Avatar Civis

Default CTD at the start

Hi there!

I have a big problem. The game is crashing in the first round as soon as I am clicking on a general...I tried several factions (Hungary, Denmark, HRE and so on)

I have a clean installation of the vanilla game + the patch and your mod TLR v2.0...
    The vanilla game as an ohter mod (DLV) is running without CTDs!!!

Do you guys have any idea where my problem lies?

Dogma75's Avatar Civis

It seems that this problem is only with the christian nations and not with the islamic ones!!!

Generals and agents cause the ctd by the christian nations...

Hey Guys!

Forget my first post in this forum ok because that was the wrong bug report.

What happened was i tried playing the Sultanate of Rum again just to make sure that it was Alexandria and Cairo causing it to crash and you know what? This time i didn't capture Cairo or Alexandria, it just crashed again in the year 1148.

Here is the new and proper error report which i just got:

19:47:46.156 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:47:46.156 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Apr 23 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2-84 (37970) ===
    19:47:46.281 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:47:46.359 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:47:46.453 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:47:46.531 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:47:46.562 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:47:46.578 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    20:25:09.515 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    remove_ancillary this leadership_anc8
    err: character not found

20:26:21.171 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:42:56.031 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:44:36.578 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:46:46.671 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:48:32.343 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:49:37.281 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:51:13.921 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:53:09.546 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:55:22.125 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

20:57:40.734 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

21:00:31.015 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

21:02:17.671 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

21:56:38.859 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 100, in The_Long_Road/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:

23:18:41.796 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <0150_Crusade_Created>
    : <faction> is unavailable from event <CrusadeCalled>
    00:01:59.593 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I hope you guys can understand my frustration, just please reply to me on this issue so that i know that someone has read this post because I'm just trying to help the mod team and everyone out there by reporting these errors.

Leonidas300
    Last edited by Leonidas300; June 17, 2007 at 06:18 PM.

Hiya torn just a few things:

1. First off your links to banners in advertisements topic are broken (at least for me that is). Could you rehost on another site?

2. Just something nit picky but the crossroad (for dirt roads, don't know for stone) from southampton (just above) to London, exeter is slightly off alignment.

3. Islamic princesses' can still cause ctd's when they try to start diplomatic relations, though the likely hood of it is low.

4. Merchants buying out other merchants is extremely hard (not sure if you changed it from vanilla since only recently I started using them). My 3 star merchant has only a 10% chance of buying out another merchant. When the other merchant has 6 stars theres a 6% chance. Doubling the chance would be nice.

5. My family members always seem to be healthy. I know in your previous release (or the one before that) when my generals started campaigning there was a much higher frequency of illness (too high really). My family members would also, from time to time, get ill in settlements and also the dread leprosy. Now none of that happens, and the only time I see sick people is when I'm fighting another faction's family member (rare, at that).

Could you bump it up a little, but not like in the previous releases? While I love healthy generals it added another aspect to the game. Especially when one of my family members becomes a leper!

Also one last thing, in the old release my leper (who was one at introduction) lived to be 50-60. Was my guy just lucky (depends on perspective I guess ) or is there something broken?

6. Assassin are little too effective. Playing my campaign right now as england, I just set up coaching house and recruited about 5 assassins. 2 out of the 5 right away got courtesans (+1 star). Within 10 turns of wreaking havoc in France and Scotland I have two level 8 star assassins (thanks partly to their followers), 1 level 5 assassin and the other two still at level one.

Funny thing is, I sent one of the level one assassin's to kill the king of Scotland, just so I could get rid of the assassin (he had only a 5% chance) and ended up killing the bloke ><

Anways back on track, if you could adjust the levels so its more in line with the spys that would be great! I really love how theres a good chance your spy will be caught and killed during the beginning of his career. Also could you tone down the frequency of receiving followers for them? Its a little nutty right now I have one guy getting 5 stars just from followers!! And he's only been around a few years.

7. Love the amount of rebels in the water, puts to you the hard choice of building up a navy and clearing them out, or gamble and hope that when the time comes to transport men across theres no rebels. Maybe slightly reduce boat upkeep would increase ai's use of them? Its kinda dead in the Mediterranean (at least for the first 150 turns).

8. Just something interesting I noticed. In Iberia if Spain allies with Portugal she eventually forces the moors out and takes over most of Iberia and part of southern France. If she instead chooses to fight Portugal, the moors take over most of Iberia with Portugal taking the most of the rest. Spain gets slammed and stuck with 1-2 provinces for a while before getting overrun.

^ Love it!

9. One last thing, for now, its far to easy to get a princess to marry into your family. In fact it seems like countries are practically throwing her at you! Would be more fun if getting her hand is actually hard to do.

Another thing about that, is there a way for princesses to marry family members other than the heir? Maybe say, any direct descendant (use that English blood trait maybe?).

Thanks for the great mod Torn!
    Knowledge is Power - English Proverb