Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4294445464748495051525354
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: BUG REPORTS & INSTALLATION PROBLEMS | POST HERE!!!

Default Re: BUG REPORTS & INSTALLATION PROBLEMS | POST HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DWJP View Post
    Hey guys, I am a complete noob, so please forgive me.

I have been a long time player of Med II, but wanted someghing more so downloaded the Long Road and really want to get on it, but I can't!
    Could someone just walk me though exactly everything you need to do. I downloaded the mod and installed but when I try to start is just crashes saying '...unspecified error.'
    Any help? Thank you!
    Read my above post and that should get you to where I am currently, past that crash error you are experiencing but still unable to play. I may have a corrupted google chrome download though. Will try again tomorrow once my semester is officially over. Hopefully we can get this figured out as I would love to play the Long Road again, its an excellent mod..
    Rome Total War 2 Beta Tester

The Censors are coming, the Censors are coming... RUN!!!!!

Help my texture's are missing, I'll try to post a screenshot of it

Was able to fix my problem with a simple fix... Follow this thread just a little further down the list of stickies

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...dependents-CTD
    Rome Total War 2 Beta Tester

The Censors are coming, the Censors are coming... RUN!!!!!

God damn it, with every version that i tried, the game crashes at loading screen.

I just cant find any obvious reason for it, as it seems really... odd.

Laetus
    The Western Military Frontier of the Empire

Found what was the problem through the "trace" command in the log. You should go to The_Long_Road\data\sounds and delete all the files. There were missing sound files. In order to do this, you delete all those and the game will just generate the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Varangon View Post
    Found what was the problem through the "trace" command in the log. You should go to The_Long_Road\data\sounds and delete all the files. There were missing sound files. In order to do this, you delete all those and the game will just generate the new ones.
    Thanks man. This is exactly what i needed because of that loading screen ctd.

Played through the Fatimid campaign with little issue (occasionally had to ESC my way through rebel turn crashes). Now I'm playing as the Danes. My first battle will, inherently, be with rebels. Every time a battle is loading, be it a siege, sally, or field battle, it crashes. So I have yet to fight a single battle. The only thing I changed between the two campaigns was that I turned floods to False in the desc_disasters file to avoid watchtowers being disabled by floods. Suggestions?

In another thread, someone said this about the area, "Some regions appear to have a resource call that is missing or invalid." Any known solution or just auto-resolve?