Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: King's Banner 2.0

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: King's Banner 2.0

@Mike13531

but i don't understand why. this is the byzantine royal color.

SORRY, that the download don't work at the time. i don't know what's happen. i upload it again, but on filefront.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

Joe, I'll check this thread again to make sure noone else has done it, but in the meantime, do I have your permission to post your EDU with burrek's units in his thread?

And one strange thing I noticed: Chivalric Knights rebels had an all-black banner that remained black even when that unit routed. I think they were East European Chivalric Knights, as I was fighting them while sieging Bran, which had rebelled (description said Wallachian rebels).

ETA: Checked the EDU, E Chivalric Knights are supposed to have main_pikemen banner. I've used many units with that banner before, and it shows up correctly all the time. Not rebels though. Weird...
    Last edited by DrBeast; July 04, 2007 at 05:15 AM.

The download link is online again!

Quote Originally Posted by DrBeast View Post
    Joe, I'll check this thread again to make sure noone else has done it, but in the meantime, do I have your permission to post your EDU with burrek's units in his thread?
    burrek change the edu? send me via pm, i add it on first side, so the people find it faster.

And one strange thing I noticed: Chivalric Knights rebels had an all-black banner that remained black even when that unit routed. I think they were East European Chivalric Knights, as I was fighting them while sieging Bran, which had rebelled (description said Wallachian rebels).
    thanks. bug is fixed and on the first side for download.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

Cheers for the swift bugfix, grabbing it now! Burrek didn't change the EDU, he only added his own units, and added Druchima to the Poles. I'll send it to you right now.

Eh...joe...? Problem...I can't attach files in my pms! What the hell??
    Last edited by DrBeast; July 04, 2007 at 05:31 AM.

Cheers for the swift bugfix!
    No problem, i hope there are no more many bugs.

Foederatus

Hi all,

This is a realy lovely mod, adding some great touches.

However, I am playing DartMod, can someone tell me if its possible to add KB to DM please... what files and where to put them.

Thank you

Al

Beorix's Avatar Tiro

is there an active link to download the last version of this mod?
    I ve downloaded the version 1.0 on another site, because on filefront i cannot get the 2.0

Hi Joedreck,

This mod looks great! Do you have a add-on version of your files, or at least a list of files that should be used modified in order to integrate this mod with other mods?

is there an active link to download the last version of this mod?
    I ve downloaded the version 1.0 on another site, because on filefront i cannot get the 2.0
    try it again. it should work.

This mod looks great! Do you have a add-on version of your files, or at least a list of files that should be used modified in order to integrate this mod with other mods?
    only the two on the first side. when modders make changed files for compability, they can send me and i take them on first side, after i ask the other mod maker

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post

only the two on the first side. when modders make changed files for compability, they can send me and i take them on first side, after i ask the other mod maker
    Sorry, Joedreck, I did not quite follow your answer, probably because my question was somewhat convoluted as well... So I will rephrase it: I want to integrate King's Banner into my mod, so I would like to know which are the essential files that I would have to edit in order to have your beautiful flags and shields in my mod... Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Cururu View Post
    Sorry, Joedreck, I did not quite follow your answer, probably because my question was somewhat convoluted as well... So I will rephrase it: I want to integrate King's Banner into my mod, so I would like to know which are the essential files that I would have to edit in order to have your beautiful flags and shields in my mod... Cheers,
    i wondered a little, cause i didn't undestand why you didn't looked in the KB mod files.

do you want only banner and shields or all things? i didn't mentioned all things at the description on first side.

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    do you want only banner and shields or all things? i didn't mentioned all things at the description on first side.
    I must confess I was a little lazy to find out by myself what are those other things you've talked about. I noticed that KB is actually a full working mod, in the sense that you have a whole lotta files there that are not related to the banners or shields in the KB folder... So I was wondering which of those files and directories inside KB folder that are really necessary for adding your mod to another mod. In essence, I was looking for a add-on version of the king's banner mod...

cheers
    Cururu

Quote Originally Posted by Cururu View Post
    I must confess I was a little lazy to find out by myself what are those other things you've talked about. I noticed that KB is actually a full working mod, in the sense that you have a whole lotta files there that are not related to the banners or shields in the KB folder... So I was wondering which of those files and directories inside KB folder that are really necessary for adding your mod to another mod. In essence, I was looking for a add-on version of the king's banner mod...
    every files are importent. i tried to use only the "must have" files to stay near vanilla. you can only delete the readme file

the posts are deleted, a little server crash, so from beginning.

lusted is the creator of Lands to Conquer, so perheps he can help to combine the files of our mods.

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Hey joedreck! Congrats on the forum! Now hurry up and release Art of War!

Cheers!

ohh, yes. art of war is good for learning for the kings banner 3.

Ok guys. please some one can explain to me what exactly i need to do to get this mod working with SS 4.0? What exactly i need to copy?
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Levko View Post
    Ok guys. please some one can explain to me what exactly i need to do to get this mod working with SS 4.0? What exactly i need to copy?
    Thanks a lot
    i hope it helps. when not write again and i try to help. look here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=kings+banner

I had a problem with the installation. After it installs to 100% and shortly after when a black box pops up then another box comes up saying "fatal error occurred, shutting down."

do you gave the right directory?