Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: King's Banner 2.0

Default Re: King's Banner 2.0

Is this mod included in others such as SS, CAE or is it only for kingdoms.

I can`t really find any info on it.( I didn`t feel like scrolling through nine pages of text )

Thanks

I have a suggestion, if it's possible do you think you could mod a standard bearer for those of us who playwithout the big banners? I think it would add some real immersion to the game if we had that.

could somebody please upload the file again?

i think the standerd bearer is a good idea. i also think that you should get more sheild designs because not every knight who went to battle carryed the symbol of their king some went with there own.

"time is no power or force, the passage of time mearly weathers the heart and soul of heros" anon

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by jib1 View Post
    i think the standerd bearer is a good idea. i also think that you should get more sheild designs because not every knight who went to battle carryed the symbol of their king some went with there own.
    in kb3 are more shields. now i need only the internet conection or i upload it otherwise.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

The King Of Peasants's Avatar Senator

Yeah the file needs to be re uploaded.
    "July 14, 2008: I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going forward are very solid."
    -Barney Frank

Doesm this Mod work with Region & Provinces?

webbird's Avatar Senator

the main link leads to filrfront but not to the download, i want your banners tooo!!!
    :O)

it's not work at the moment. i try to get internet next time and then i release KB 3.0
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Is it possible to add a sub banner like those who have an emperor or his heir to a character with a spesific title?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Is it possible to add a sub banner like those who have an emperor or his heir to a character with a spesific title?
    you mean the royal banner? this is from the banner file:
    <!--Only single royal banner is supported-->. so you can't create a second.

i don't want to tell that it is not possible. it is possible, but i don't know how and who in this forum can do something like this.

I mean not only the emperor or his heir to have a sub banner but also a general with a spesific title!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I mean not only the emperor or his heir to have a sub banner but also a general with a spesific title!
    i don't think it's possible. and shouldn't you be asking this in the mod workshop anyway. i mean, it's obvious you're a byzantine fanboy, but still, resurrecting a thread that hasn't been active in two months...

with specific title? no, i don't think so. you can give banners to units which are in the EDU. you can only say, which unit is a general unit.

Let's say that the spesific general is a domesticus( a title)!
    Is it possible to add in the battlefield gen bodyguards unit a sub banner like the emperor or his heir?

Let's say that the spesific general is a domesticus( a title)!
    Is it possible to add in the battlefield gen bodyguards unit a sub banner like the emperor or his heir?
    didn't joedreck just answer this?:hmmm:

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    with specific title? no, i don't think so. you can give banners to units which are in the EDU. you can only say, which unit is a general unit.
    and if you insist on asking a question that has already been answered, at least take it to the mod workshop...sheesh....

sneyob's Avatar Foederatus

Hey!

Since it seems like you're not going back to the download page...

Can you PLEASE upload King's Banner 2.0 again?

I really want your mod but I don't want the new units or tweaks, just the new shields and banners.
    So I don't want to download KB3.

Please upload it

please upload it again, same thing that sneyob

I'm sorry, but I don't have this mod anymore. I changed my HDD.

I've tried to download this mod in any form. Nogo on both accounts one being not there at all. The other being in German with a fishing popup banner. There any chance someone could host a link one of these nights. Maybe pop on irc or msn and toss it my way thanks.