Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Custom Campaign Mod 1.02 released

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Custom Campaign Mod 1.02 released

Do you intent to continue improving your mod ? Is the first mod with several submodes ,so ,it has great possibilities,but you have to refine the maps, the historical accuracy,deferents Eras,this could be one of the bests mods ,you made use same maps,files or textures for the new possibles units ,if you ask permission,so ...keep good work

screenshots of the maps?

@Shaba Wangy, napoleonic & Garnier:

I have added some screenshots to the download section

@ Kiki52:

I would like to say I came up with the idea of Tyronia entirely myself, but I probably drew inspiration from many sources. There is no story for the continent of Tyronia, it is just a map I designed to try and include a bit of everything and create some variation from historically accurate maps.
    I am a little concerned with the odd sound you are experiencing, it is something I am unaware of. What version of M2TW and Custom Campaign Mod (CCM) do you have? The CCM installer chooses files and versions based on the installed game version. The CCM version should be listed at the beginning of the CCM game credits in the Front End.
    Thank you also for your suggestions, hopefully I can find some free time to investigate them.

@pajomife:

I do intend on improving my mod, possibly with collaboration from other modders, although free time is hard to find. There are still plenty of faction slots free if some modders required new factions for some maps. I also have some unfinished maps that would be good to complete or release for other modders.

@everyone:

Thanks for your replies and feedback. I am very glad other members are enjoying my mod. Please keep up the feedback, both positive and negative, and please report any issues encounted

Thanks,

Unspoken Knight

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

any screens? any non-slow download?
    but sound nice

my download end in 5:06 hours (omfg..i have 8mb dsl)
    Last edited by Methoz; May 30, 2007 at 04:57 AM.
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

Good work! Congratulations

Hi

It seems like the odd sound I am experiencing with the reverberations usually happens in the battles. Also, they happen when I hear the people walk around in the campaign map when I zoom up close. It sounds like a reverberating sound in a very small corridor.

But another thing, I was playing Stainless Steel the lastest one and had the same strange noise in it too.

For your mod, I was playing Custom campaign 1.02 and using 1.02 patch official version.

Oh my God... i signed up to the forum for help on making a britain based campaign map... but... you had it! A+ and another + if you make the NW europe bigger and mabye ireland and whales.... great work.

And i messed up with my message, make NW europe bigger, and make the factions ireland, and whales . Anyway .
    Last edited by Santas_Crap; June 05, 2007 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Oh lol i just noticed the edit post thing sry

Thank you to everyone for your positive feedback.

@Santas_Crap:

heheehe

@kiki52:

I will try and see if I can reproduce the same issue.

So any news on a new version??? (I cannot wait! I already beat the north west europe and the north europe campaign i must have more)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki52 View Post
    Hi

It seems like the odd sound I am experiencing with the reverberations usually happens in the battles. Also, they happen when I hear the people walk around in the campaign map when I zoom up close. It sounds like a reverberating sound in a very small corridor.

But another thing, I was playing Stainless Steel the lastest one and had the same strange noise in it too.

For your mod, I was playing Custom campaign 1.02 and using 1.02 patch official version.
    Does this have anything to do with the sound settings you have in the game? I know on my computer I have to use "Miles 2D..." otherwise I get similar symptoms. Currently DLing... only three and a half hours to go I'm looking forward to this.

thank you! very nice mod. but i have a problem. venetian archers are invisible. is this a bug?

By any chance will I be able to combine this mod with others (it is a dangerous habit of mine) successfully? I.E. the character names project would be a great boon for this... I mean I played about ten turns of the new map and... I think I am in love

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

the tyronia thingy bugs me. the factions need rename in it. also recolour.

Well I just did a full reinstall and I don't think it happens anymore. I will try once again about the sound issue and see if it still doesn't do it anymore. It is annoying though to have to reinstall the game then the patch then the Custom Campaign mod again.

Problem: I installed it with 1.1 version, I don't get the Rebels in the Custom campaign... Do I need v1.2?

-Nvm trying it ...now...
    Last edited by Viscount; June 11, 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Game crashes on startup... Help?

hey, got any pics for leader and heirs?

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

@Viscount:

Playing as the rebels requires the Custom Campaign Mod (CCM) version 1.02. The CCM installer installs version approriate files dependinding on your version of M2TW. You need to have M2TW updated to 1.02 before installing CCM to have version 1.02 of CCM installed. If you have updated M2TW to version 1.02 after installing CCM, you need to run the CCM installer again to have it pick up the new M2TW version and update CCM to version 1.02.

In a nutshell, just try installing CCM again, and it should update to the new version.

@Mike13531:

I do have a leader/heir screenshot and I will try and add it to the download section soon.

Thanks,

Unspoken Knight

I installed:
    v1.1 patch.
    Custom campaign mod

----------------(Working at this stage, No rebels)
    Then v1.2
    Then Custom campaign again

-----------------Game crash on startup at this stage.

I've done a re-install, I have done this so far:

-Currently Installing Custom Campaign mod (Now)

Let's hope this works!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast