Thread: UFC

Default UFC

Anyone here going to watch the fight Saturday?

Default Re: UFC

yea, but not much to look forward to, other than Liddell - Jackson fight.
    And i hope Keith Jardine wins.

I hope Rampage hands Liddel his ass again. Chuck has a hard head, but I think Rampage can get him.
    Patronized by happyho in the Legion of Rahl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Debs
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

I've never seen Jackson fight but I've seen Chuck and he is a beast. He fights smart, which is why he beat Jeremy Horn when they rematched. To top off his brains he is good all around, I have nothing but respect for that man.

Chuck isn't that smart, just search youtube for their Pride fight and you'll see. He's got a strong chin, as you'll see by the amount of punishment Jackson gives him, but he really didn't know what to do with Rampage and it showed. Every time they'd square up and throw a punch, Chuck was whiffing and Rampage was touching his jaw.
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

Yay Rampage, show those soft ass UFC people what's up! Liddel TKO'd at 1:53 in the first!

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/6854012?MSNHPHMA

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinosaur View Post
    Yay Rampage, show those soft ass UFC people what's up! Liddel TKO'd at 1:53 in the first!
    haha, only in the UFC can someone like Tim Sylvia become a HW champion.

The fight was on youtube but they took it down.
    Oh well it wasn't a great fight and not unexpected. Jackson is younger, stronger, faster and more aggressive than Liddell.
    The better fighter won.

ps Fedor is god (still)

Quote Originally Posted by MoralMan View Post
    The fight was on youtube but they took it down.
    Oh well it wasn't a great fight and not unexpected. Jackson is younger, stronger, faster and more aggressive than Liddell.
    The better fighter won.

ps Fedor is god (still)
    yea, nearly 10yrs difference; Chuck is too old and he had a better chance in 2003.

ps i agree and aleks aint bad either.

Idwayreth's Avatar Centenarius

Soft? oh you're talking about Pride being hard core?
    - Gomi gets his punk a$$ chocked by Diaz
    - Crocop gets KTFO by Gonzaga

haha, only in the UFC can someone like Tim Sylvia become a HW champion
    Seriously how do people make comments like this AFTER the supposed #2 ranked HW in the world who just came from PRIDE gets his head kicked in by an unranked grappler in the UFC.

Stop hugging Pride's nuts please.
    If God were a man he'd be me.

At first i simply observed. But i found that without investment in others, life serves no purpose.

Gaius Drakan's Avatar Biarchus

Rampage completely ****ed up Liddell with that punch. I was in shock. I anticipated Rampage winning, but not that quickly and not with practically one punch.