Thread: someone please help

paleeagle's Avatar Civis

Default someone please help

Now i know this is not exactly the correct place for this post but wasnt sure where it should belong.

I cant get darth mod to work (with 1.2) i have followed the instructions very carefully but when i enter a campaign the game crashes. on the occasions it does enter the campaign there is no sound.

I have tested the game without darthmod and all works fine.

Someone please help as i am one of the followers of darth and am longing to play this mod since i have been away to build a new comp.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: someone please help

hey paleeagle, I thought Darth had updated the original post to include all the files? I'm at work so I can't download the file and check.

Are you using the MyMod Folder with the MyMod batch file and MyMod config or the DarthMod Folder, Batch File and Config?

How do you have your main MTW2 folder setup, let me know and I'll give you the options!

paleeagle's Avatar Civis

hi thanks for the reply. It is probably something i am doing wrong as i am no expert at messing with game files.

I created a darth mod folder in my m2tw directory. then i copied the files from the m2tw directory data/world into the darth folder. I then unzipped the darth mod for patch 1.2 and copied them into the darth mod folder in m2tw directory and when it asked me if i wanted to overwite i said yes to all.

sorry if this is a complicated way of explaining this. I hope you understand.

I am not using any mod switching tools. and i launch the application using darths launcher.

any advice is much appreciated

Where you taken darth mod for patch 1.2??? Please, give me a link.