Search:

Type: Posts; User: Hrobatos; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

  1. Thread: This

    by Hrobatos
    Replies
    23
    Views
    912

    Re: This

    21 and just moved out of my parents house to Berlin. Iv been in new apartment two weeks now. Dont have internet connected yet. I work on new job for 1 and half month now. That is as much as Im...
  2. Thread: This

    by Hrobatos
    Replies
    23
    Views
    912

    Re: This

    Tsardoms has small team. Small team cant make a lot of work fast. Maybe if I quit my job and start modding 10h a day. But how would I pay my apartment then? How could I buy food? Who fill finance...
  3. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Violent protests in Bosnia

    Only one starting flames in Bosnia are Americans. It wasnt Rusophile Serbs who destroyed state offices, but Amerophile Bosniaks. Luckily it remained contained in 22% of Bosnia inhabited by Bosnian...
  4. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    If you are unwilling to dicuss atleast don't troll. Croatia in this time frame was kingdom in personal union with Hungary, and in 1527. Croatian Parlament separately from Hungarians in modern Bosnia...
  5. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Ok lets take a look here.
    Albanians had many converts to Islam during Ottoman era. But we have Albanian refugee comunities in Italy and Balkans who fkeed from Ottomans. These are Catholic...
  6. Replies
    6
    Views
    410

    Re: About unit skins.

    Exactly, we are a small group of people with RL and we only got limited amount of time we can put into modding. Indeed Ottomans, Bulgarians and Walachian rosters and dont match new factoins where we...
  7. Sticky: Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Banate of Bosnia

    Neither you nor any one else is required to play Tsardoms.
    Either ignore us or read a bit about somthing called historical
    debate. While you are at it look up comparative historical method as well.
  8. Replies
    34
    Views
    445

    Re: ask, byzantine shield texture.

    Look into the mod you took the unit from, and put its attachment texture. Probkem is that you arent using correct attachment for that model.
  9. Sticky: Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Banate of Bosnia

    When its released:D
  10. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Are you aware of difference between dogmatic and political heretics?

    Well there are Vlachs too. Obvisly not everyone in that eyalet was Bosnian. Besides there are Bosnians in Bosnia before...
  11. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Stefan Nemanja fought against Bogomils in Serbia. Bosnian heretics were called Patharens in Latin but Krstjanj in Slavic. They were not called Bogomiks and link to Bogomils is merely hipotesis, just...
  12. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    "so called" krstjani? Will you share those sources that call them Bogomils?

    On second part of post, I gave many examples of slavic political entities from West Balkans. Just because they are...
  13. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Bosnian heretics were not Bogomils nor Gnostic. Survived religious documents have nothing heretical. Thus they were not dogmaticly but politicly heretic.
  14. Replies
    1,451
    Views
    30,606

    Re: "Kaфaнсke причe" (Serbian)

    Is it:huh:
  15. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Difference is not just religion. Well it is for Bosniaks, exactly why such identity crisis. They are just Serbs and Croats who converted under Ottomans and its no wonder theh are in deep identity...
  16. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Bosniaks are not even relative mayority. Just most numerous out of 3 groups.
  17. Sticky: Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Roman Empire

    We might do something like that but its not really priority you know...

    But basicly last emperor disbanded most of army since he coukdnt pay for it. Kankakuzenos is candidste supported by...
  18. Replies
    129
    Views
    13,146

    Re: Are Cumans Mongol or Turkic orgin

    You brought back 4 year okd thread. So funy to see these old posts of my. And English which is at times hard to understand:whistling

    Usual name for Asiatics is Mongoloid. I clearly stated that I...
  19. Replies
    152
    Views
    11,179

    Sticky: Re: Western Unit Overhaul v1.0

    Ottomans? Sure. What Tsardoms gets in return?:evil4:
  20. Replies
    152
    Views
    11,179

    Sticky: Re: Western Unit Overhaul v1.0

    One for one? :D
  21. Replies
    1,451
    Views
    30,606

    Re: "Kaфaнсke причe" (Serbian)

    You sure its not German Queen? :D
  22. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Let me try...
    Coz International Community is allowing minority ( Bosniaks, 48% ) to hold mayority ( Croats and Serbs 50% ) against their will in deeply unfonctional state?:rolleyes:


    You sure it...
  23. Replies
    338
    Views
    39,646

    Sticky: Re: [ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES] Last Preview

    Good work!
  24. Replies
    152
    Views
    11,179

    Sticky: Re: Western Unit Overhaul v1.0

    Excelent work sir! Tsardoms could use a talent like yourself :D
  25. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    They did counted a lot on good demographics, but poor economy over last two decades had bad affect on that. Their demographics are poor andnthere is huge emigration especialy of Bosniaks. Current 48%...
  26. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    PS pay attention to ethnic denial. Croats and Serbs arent that but catholic and ortodox Bosnias. Muslims didnt took name Bosniak in 1992. as ethnic accidently. Idea is to appear more native to Bosnia...
  27. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    So 48% of population has right to impose its will on remaining 52%?

    Save your multi-kulti stories for someone else, fact is population census showed all areas held by Bosniaks in war are now...
  28. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Its not their religious that is problem but greaterbosniak nationalism. As someone said alredy in 1992. there were peace talks for BiH divided into 3 ethnic entities. Then Bosniaks withdrew. Because...
  29. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    No state state where 52% of its resident dont want it in current form can function properly. Sooner the remaining 48% figures it out, better for everyone.
  30. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Sure its possible. Bosnia has 27.5% unemployement rate. But in Bosniak areas it goes to 40%.Those are poorest parts of Bosnia.

    Thing is they lived of from donations of International Comunity. It...
  31. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    I had a problem with his last pharagraph. Just as it happens, it was exactly like that.
  32. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    War in Bosnia began in 1991, not 1992. On 1.9.91' Yugoslav People Army and Serbian Chetnik paramilitary burned down Croat village of Ravno and killed some of its residents, on their way to attack...
  33. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    I think he was just messing around.
    @Mind you from RS?
  34. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Bosnia wil be peacfull when Bosniaks accept that each nation needs its own entity. Only then ethnic topics may fall out of focus.
  35. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    -you should read a bit history, before dissintegration Yugoslavia was economicly in terrible state. Inflatiin was huge. They started even pringing 1 000 000 dinar etc

    -I know you are communist and...
  36. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Looks like Spain and Britain might need such gentlemen as well. Belgium too. Well thats what you get when you want democratic states when people have right to self-determination. Let them all make...
  37. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    @Treize

    Cantons are not good. Only third entity would be. Cantons have to few areas they can effec. But they are better than nothing.

    Bosniaks are against Croat entity and for abolition of...
  38. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    If this was purely social riots, they woukd quickly spread to Croatia and Serbia too. But who goes to sociak protests with Armijs BiH war flags? Its not impossible that Bosniak political elite pushed...
  39. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    Bosniaks are against 3 entities. They are against 2 entities as well. They want centralized state. Bosniaks are most numerous in Bosnia, and this would allos them to outvote Croats and Serbs and...
  40. Replies
    220
    Views
    6,002

    Re: Bosnian Revolution

    EU is alredy pushing for that. Sejdic-Finci case. Google is your friend. EU also criticized Bosniaks for not allowing TV channel for Croats and alredy mentioned rascist electory law.
Results 1 to 40 of 500
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4