Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• The Imperial House of Hader

"Chaos claims the unwary or the incomplete. A true man may flinch away its embrace, if he is stalwart, and he girds his soul with the armor of contempt."

“There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.”

Welcome to the house my children, and my children's children...may the path before you burn brighter from now on.

See pictures for most recently updated list of members.

Last Activity: Today 07:02 AM

This is a private group.
  • Faerűn Total War Development Team

No Description

Category: Staff
    Last Activity: Today 05:09 AM

This is a private group.
  • PotF Committee

Private group for the Post of the Fortnight Committee

Category: Uncategorized
    Last Activity: Today 03:22 AM

This is a private group.
  • Colosians

This group is for members who were Born N' Raised in the Coliseum just like me and who are happy of it and are happy to say that they are Colosians! Or simply for members who are active in the Coliseum.

Note: This is no RPing group about Coliseum politics, who is the King etc. This is just a group for people from Coliseum who are happy of it, most of their posts go there and can just chill here, talk about the good old times, and maybe talk about dates when we all could go back Coliseum at least for an hour and post.

Category: Miscellaneous
    Last Activity: Yesterday 01:56 PM

This is a private group.
  • Palestinian Independance

Shalom, Salam and Peace!

All people who support a free and democratic independent Palestinian state in the West Bank. NOT an anti-Israeli or anti-Jewish group but a pro independence one. Lets discuss PEACE. Lets discuss the good things about Palestine (not ever mentioned) as well as the benefits of both these states living together.

Last Activity: Yesterday 01:54 PM

This is a private group.
  • Reinstate The Islamic Caliphate

Restore The Islamic Caliphate

"It is permitted to have only one leader (of the Muslims) in the whole of the world."

"It is forbidden for Muslims to have in the whole world and at the same time two leaders whether in agreement or discord."

Prophethood will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood.

— As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 1, no. 5

This is a private group.
  • ROMA SURRECTUM FANATICS

I just realized thee are no fan Groups for the best mod out there and that does not sit right with me. This group was created for everyone and anyone who is associated with RS in any shape or form, whether you are a mastermind/creator, valuable team member, beta tester, wannabe beta tester:) or just a lowlife fan like yours truly. So join up, chat, do what you will.

Edit: Well I guess as all other groups eventually do, we progress from being just fans to a group that might actually make a difference by contributing to RS, it is but a tiny contribution but nevertheless its better then just sitting around waiting for someone else to do it. Check out the discussions and contribute to descriptions!

Category: Games

This is a private group.
  • The Anti-Zionist Brotherhood.

Because roleplaying on a grand scale is pretty cool but should not involve ethnic cleansing, near fascist supremacism, unhealthy self obsessions and insane apocalyptic beliefs.

40 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The Group
  • Tiger of Islam Official Fan Page

Greetings this group is opened for recruiting,your ideas our previews and more.

Category: Uncategorized

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    They are out .