Groups

View All Random Groups

• TWC Catholics

Proud Roman Catholics. We have a place in total war! So this is our place in TWC! If you are Catholic stand up and be counted (after all what are the faction religions in MTW I & II?) Be Catholic, Be Proud!

Last Activity: February 10, 2017 10:16 AM

83 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Is this group alive?
  • Jewish ancestry group

It's pretty self-explanatory

for those who are Jewish (ancestral or religiously), want to be Jewish, or admire the Jews.

Last Activity: June 28, 2013 09:11 PM

15 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    jewish
  • Avian Alliance

We are the Avian Alliance, the vanguard of the Holy Church of Meloncat and zealous Shummites. Let us unite all of birdkind in this union and ensure our dominance over Total War Center. We must infiltrate every inch of this glorious nation, bringing to all the blessings we ourselves so much enjoy.

And remember, we are Avians, the common descendants of the Phoenix. Hence, we are all equals. Let us join our wings, brothers!

Last Activity: July 02, 2015 07:22 AM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Avian Chat Thread
  • Awesome People Group

Awesome People Membership only.

Last Activity: July 25, 2014 07:45 AM

31 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Welcome
  • Church of Paul

Join the official Church of the Cephalopod!

Last Activity: November 26, 2013 12:28 AM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Church of Paul mass times
  • Holy church of Lemoncat

For the users who have seen the light of Lemoncat and/or removed themselves from the corrupt and false curch of Meloncat.

Last Activity: June 21, 2013 03:49 AM

11 member(s)
  • The Night Watch

A group for the Minecraft TWC-server faction Night Watch. Joining on invite of the master's only.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Last Activity: February 26, 2013 04:27 PM

7 member(s)
  • Pastafarianism

Pastafarianism is a real religion.

Most of us do not believe a religion – Christianity, Islam, Pastafarianiasm – requires literal belief in order to provide spiritual enlightenment. That is, we can be part of a community without becoming indoctrinated. There are many levels of belief.

By design, the only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma. That is, there are no strict rules and regulations, there are no rote rituals and prayers and other nonsense. Every member has a say in what this church is and what it becomes.

To outsiders it makes us hard to define, but here are some general things that can be said about our beliefs:

* We believe pirates, the original Pastafarians, were peaceful explorers and it was due to Christian misinformation that they have an image of outcast criminals today

* We are fond of beer

* Every Friday is a Religious Holiday

* We do not take ourselves too seriously

* We embrace contradictions (though in that we are hardly unique)

Last Activity: May 22, 2012 07:21 PM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    New member thread
  • Paganists Unite!

For all the many types of pagans out there. Pagans could be Neopaganism, Reconstructionist or just good ol' paganism. Examples include Celtic Polytheism, Įsatrś, Baltic Paganism, etc.

Last Activity: September 27, 2016 01:29 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Introductions
  • The Men of the North

For discussion of important matters in the kingdom of the Men of the North.

Last Activity: March 31, 2013 11:34 AM

6 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.

View All Recently Updated

• Divide and Conquer Testing Council

A group to test-run the changes and releases of DaC before they are made available.

Category: Games
    Last Activity: Today 10:39 AM

This is a private group.
  • PEI Beta

This is the place where we will gather all those nasty bugsiesss. Yesss, my preciousss, we hates them, we hates them all!

Last Activity: Today 10:01 AM

This is a private group.
  • Pinky Ears Inc.

DCI workshop of ferrits, ninja-marsupials & friends

Last Activity: Today 09:27 AM

This is a private group.
  • Faerūn Total War Development Team

No Description

Category: Staff
    Last Activity: Today 05:16 AM

This is a private group.
  • TATW Moderation

Group for local TATW moderation matters

Category: Staff
    Last Activity: Yesterday 08:21 AM

This is a private group.
  • Hotseats

For all people who love and support hotseats and want them to return to the Total War Series

Last Activity: April 19, 2017 11:33 AM

126 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Your favorite hotseat?
  • The Imperial House of Hader

"Chaos claims the unwary or the incomplete. A true man may flinch away its embrace, if he is stalwart, and he girds his soul with the armor of contempt."

“There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.”

Welcome to the house my children, and my children's children...may the path before you burn brighter from now on.

See pictures for most recently updated list of members.

Last Activity: April 15, 2017 03:13 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Brotherhood

No Description

Last Activity: April 14, 2017 07:10 PM

This is a private group.
  • <Montsegur>

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■About Us:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    The social group was founded in the spirit of newbie-ness - the idea that the group is founded from is simply to make a small community here, not just to one hotseat game or a submod. But a place for long-term active people. Where they can discuss subjects about many differend things. It's spirit that are going to allow the group to live on.

The <Montsegur> Group is passionate about:
    A. Having fun and relaxing. ☺
    B. Adventuring and experiencing a broad variety of Total war content, mod and games.
    C. Recruiting and retaining members that share our passions and long-term perspective. They should be people who enjoy posting ofcourse and do it in a respectable manner.
    D. Discussing.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Rules:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Zero:
    Don't be an ass.

One:
    Be courteous to all members, regardless if they are fellow group members.
    Insulting others on the forum reflects badly upon the group and will not be tolerated in any form.
    Respect is earned, courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly group.

Two:
    All group members are expected to act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.

Three:
    Be cautious with your language.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■NOTES■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    You are welcome to make threads with Subjects you think could lead to an interresting discussion.
    If you want to contribute to the groups reknown, you can add a link somewhere on your signature to this community.
    We are Recruiteing. And remember: Be active.

Category: Miscellaneous
    Last Activity: March 28, 2017 11:52 PM

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello?
  • Divide and Conquer Modding Council

A reformed group for the now few active members of DaC.

Last Activity: March 28, 2017 11:48 AM

This is a private group.