-------------------------------

Document Status: Classified

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2. Armatus
    Armatus
    "Rubbish"
  3. Armatus
    Armatus
    I'm sorry "road from the stars" "descended from the sky" can it be more clear? I don't think so.
  4. Armatus
    Armatus
    Oh and I think we should restrict these to only GT quotes, not the entire AA cast.
  5. Ancient Aliens
    Ancient Aliens
    That's a shame, Childress has some pretty epic moments too. Do we really want to exclude this guy?

6. Armatus
    Armatus
    Well this is the GT fan club, but if that's the case leave the super dumb ones out like from that guy with the forehead blonde bob cut, because only gold pours from Giorgio's lips. But Childress is a close second.
  7. Armatus
    Armatus
    and all of a sudden we have this one '' quote unquote '' angel that gives one of the most sofisticated weapons in mankinds' history to '' Constantine ?''
  8. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    "Everyone knows that there are no such things as gods... because they are aliens"
    "Alexander the Great's elephants were attacked by alien space ships... and that is why he could not invade India"
    "Hindu gods look like human beings... but they are different colours and have many arms, which means they are aliens"

I think all of these quotes are simply "Tsoukalicious"!
  9. Armatus
    Armatus
    'Tsoukalicious' has this been used before? I love it!
  10. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    I saw "Tsoukalicious" on his face book page he says it to everyone and there are all of these pictures with him and some chicks whom he refers to them and himself as "Tsoukalicious".
  11. Armatus
    Armatus
    How about 'Too Tsoukalicious' ?

or '2 Tsouk' lol
  12. Babur
    Babur
    From his twitter account (I am not kidding ):

Yes! If there are multiple races of aliens out there, then there's gotta be 1 for me! Ha!
  13. Armatus
    Armatus
    So he's looking for an alien bride?
  14. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    "The Nazis were helped by extraterrestrials" So that is why they won the war!
  15. Armatus
    Armatus
    It's all so clear now...
  16. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Most civilizations failed to keep up with the times, especially when it came as a new religion. I am considering to convert to the new and world conquering religion Astro-Tsoukalism, with our most revered prophet whom we all know. I am sorry I turned this forum into a cult but it is under Religion and Philosophy so I could not resist. Join now and we will be beamed to the heavens by our alien masters for it is the one true faith.
    LULZ!
  17. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    I hope you laugh or like my new pictures that I posted.