Goddamn, I love Texas

1. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    I'm sure y'all agree.

It's interesting to be a member of an international forum where we're possibly the most, initially, stereotyped people on TWC. But whatever, these guys want to stereotype us? We'll shoot 'em with our six shooters!
  2. HissingNewt
    HissingNewt
    Yeah, I think it's hilarious when people try to stereotype our state with one broad brush.
  3. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    Haha, you got that right, Rahl. Honestly, I think we are the most singled out of any American state despite other areas such as West Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, and Utah are less educated and tend to be a lot more hard right.
  4. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    By the way, y'all are welcome to add more pictures. I tried to get some real good ones showing all the chief characteristics of our state. The Alamo, historic figures, space program, the Capitol, Longhorns, the highly variable landscape, bluebonnets, Lost Maples, Hamilton's Pool, the multi-vortex F5 tornado, various flags, mockingbird, fish, padre island, oil, wind farms, etc etc.
  5. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    Just got done adding some detailed descriptions to the pictures in the Texas album. Some very good history in their for everyone! Just click on any of the pictures to see the captions I wrote.
  6. Litoralis
    Litoralis
    Haha, nice group... As a Texas alum, I like the UT Tower photo, hehe. Hook'em
  7. Legolose
    Legolose
    Likewise love this group but I was raised in Collage Stations so "Gig 'm' Aggs" lol right HissingNewt
  8. Legolose
    Legolose
    Wow Love this pictures you guys put up
  9. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    I added a billion pictures.
  10. HissingNewt
    HissingNewt
    I drove up to Dallas for the Aggie game this weekend, and damn is that some nice land out along I-45 after Madisonville.
  11. TaiwaneseNinja
    I joined this group because I have cousins on my Father's side living in Sugar Land, TX
  12. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    Looks like the Longhorns legacy will be cemented forever now! Hook 'em horns!
  13. Darkpriest667
    Darkpriest667
    I'll add any pictures that are texan worthy as I find them! thanks for the invite. I guess the flag gave me away.
  14. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    Guys, you should all sign this petition. I'm sure some of you know about Dublin Dr. Pepper. If you don't know, Dublin Dr. Pepper is DP that's made in Dubin, TX with the original DP recipe that uses cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Anyway, the DP/Snapple corporation has shut down the Dublin plant. We Texans love things Texan and don't like to be tread on, so sign the petition and don't buy anymore DP until this is changed!
  15. General Brewster
    General Brewster
    Even though I am no Texan my wife is and it's the only nation/state on the continent I really like