The Great War Register

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.
    The Great War Group Register

A list of who is who is the world of the Great War. Only members of the group appear on this register.

Current members - 63

The Ranks

Rank 1- Team Member
    These people are responsible for the mod. Respect these people at all times, they are giving many hours of their free time so that your game may get that little bit better.
    Rank 2- Contributor
    This person will have given something to the team that has aided them in their efforts. A valuable ally to the mod and thanked on the mods OP. More than likely a big fan of the mod itself.
    Rank 3- TGW Fanatic
    This fan is the crazy type, not to be messed with. A Great War sig is a must for this fan. Preferably spending most of his TWC time on the Mod thread. Makes frequent posts such as "startpos?!?" and/or "wers mi ****ing spatros?"
    A fan respected by all Team members for their un-relenting support for the mod.
    Rank 4- Avid supporter
    A mod sig is a common sight among these fans, they spend a fair amount of time reading the 100's of thread pages. Often posting to show their support but with less vigure than the Fanatics.
    Considered by the team as the glue that holds together the mod.
    Rank 5- TGW Lurker
    Lurks in the shadows of the Great War thread, always vigilant, just with not much to say.. Always keeping up to date with the latest version and maybe, just maybe posting his opinion now and then. Likes to rep the team when possible.
    Rank 6- Downloader
    This person normaly pops in for the latest version of the mod, often leaving a thank you post and some rep behind them.
    Appritiated by the team for trying the mod.
    Rank 7- TGW Troll
    This person abuses the system, downloads the hard work of the team and will usualy leave comments such as "Meh, NOW is better" or "Too amitious if you ask me".
    None the less making up the DL figures. The bain of Mitch's life.

Team Members

Contributors

TGW Fanatics

Acousticx
    Zerosliver
    Nyxos (I'm watching you Nyxos!)

Avid Supporters

TGW Lurkers

Downloaders

TGW Trolls

-

If you believe you warrant a higher rank, say so, and the higher powers will decide.
    If your not on the list yet, be patient, it is constantly being updated.
  2. Nyxos
    Nyxos
    STARTPOS !!!

is this clear enough ?
  3. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.
    So you consider yourself what? A TGW troll?
  4. LuckyLewis
    LuckyLewis
    hullo
  5. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.
    hai Lewis!
  6. Nyxos
    Nyxos
    yeah, I hate this mod, I infiltrated your ranks by making you think that I actually enjoyed it but I haven't even downloaded it, nor read the OP and I just wanted to trash your mod because I don't want germany to win and I want I uber-realistic mod that includes tanks, MGs, AND trolls as well as frodo and darth vador (oh I forgot jason bourne damn !).

I'm not thinking clearly, it's GMT+2 and I got to wake up early tomorrow.
  7. King Sama
    King Sama
    I should at least be an avid supporter don't ya think? Or maybe King of All? That would work too.
  8. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.
    Congratulations Nyxos!

You've cleary gone insane over this mod! Welcome to the rank of Fanatic along with Zerosliver!

King Sama also been updated.
  9. King Sama
    King Sama
    yay
  10. B-DizL
    B-DizL
    What rank do i get?
  11. François Achille Bazaine
    François Achille Bazaine
    Hello!
  12. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.
    @BDIZZLE

.... Troll or Team Member?
  13. B-DizL
    B-DizL
    uh... team member
  14. .Mitch.
    .Mitch.

Your already on there silly billy!
  15. B-DizL
    B-DizL
    Fo sho
  16. Yuko
    Yuko
    thiiiiis mood is too amitious for it´s own gooood, wherere the tanks and the pointy german helmets? thiss mod sucks! i staarted a campaign and it is still vanilla, you suck!
  17. Thoragoros
    Thoragoros
    I wonder what rank I get? I'd place myself somewhere between Troll and Team Member, while being slightly to the rightish-left of Fanatic.
  18. -=PHX=-Hades
    -=PHX=-Hades
    I would like to be considered a fanatic considering I check the forums at least once every hour of the day. And since the only reason I created an account in the forums is so I could post in the TGW thread.

BTW if you guys need any help with researching things feel free to ask me. I have too much time on my hands, and nothing to do with it.
  19. Russ_Ace
    Russ_Ace
    id belive my self to be an Avid supporter since i only spend my TWC time on this mod and follow it post by post.
    + I love this MMMMOOOOODDD
  20. Skooma Addict
    Skooma Addict
    I believe another category should be added for TGW lurkers such as myself...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I wish I could contribute in some way. I just really have nothing to add so I hang around and read...lurking in the shadows
    Like a lazier version of batman who hides in the shadows and watches the criminals get away at their leisure.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast