Which is your favorite?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    What is your favorite game in the AOE series?

Yes, Age of Mythologies and any expansion packs do count!
  2. cpdwane
    cpdwane
    I've always liked the first one.
    I've got a windows 95 computer in a cupboard which I dig out from time to time to play all my old games on, and of those I think the best is AOE. I especially like the fact that you get to play so many factions.
  3. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    Yes, I agree! Fortunately I don't have to hold on to an old computer, I was lucky enough to find gold editions of both AOE Classic and AOK on ebay and they work perfectly on XP and Vista. But I just overall like the time period of AOE Classic, although I find AOK interesting as well. I think I would have to say AOE III is my favorite though because they finally got the AI right! In AOE Classic and AOK the AI became indestructable if left alone for too long. In III the AI manages to stay at a pretty normal level.
  4. The Holy Pilgrim
    The Holy Pilgrim
    Age of Mythology has to be my favorite, but it's closely followed by Age of Empires III. Age of Empires III acts as a good substitute for Empire: Total War. And I agree with Dan. The AI in AOE III is perfect. Not to hard, but also provides a challenge.
  5. PhilipO'Hayda
    PhilipO'Hayda
    AOE 2 is by far the best!
  6. cpdwane
    cpdwane
    What about Cossacks? Has anybody here played Cossacks?
  7. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    From what I hear, Cossacks is an okay game, but nothing will ever replace AoE
  8. Heavy Weapons Guy
    AOE3
  9. Generalismo de Lepanto
    Generalismo de Lepanto
    AoM is my fav, the myth creatures are something they should incorporate into future Age games, imo.
    Carnivoras are great, man eating plants lol!
  10. Haršurāšaz
    Haršurāšaz
    Age of Kings!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast