Which is your favorite?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Vermelho_Steele
    Vermelho_Steele
    ~1: Age of Empires 3: Vanilla or TWC's or TAD are teh best!
    ~2: Age of Mytholgy Gold Edition.
    ~3: Age of Empires 2 and Expansion.
    ~4: Age of Empires and RoR

Has anyone else seen that picture with logos from AoE I, II, III as well as supposed IV and V?
  2. Prodigal
    Prodigal
    I liked the priests being able to "convert" people to the cause in the first one.
  3. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    You can do that in the second one too. I was so mad in my first game of AOE III when I made a massive horde of priests only to find out they couldn't convert!
    Anyway, @Vermelho, I have seen that! Unfortunately it'll never happen since Ensemble closed down in 2008. Unless some other company shoulders the work.
  4. Doyle141
    Doyle141
    AoE2. Totally epic. It was always great to spam Champions and swarm the enemy. I loved how they could break stone buildings with their swords
  5. Ishan
    Ishan
    AOE-The Conquerors is one of my favorites.
    Especially the Hunnic campaign. I played this game around for 5 years and generally everyday during the period. It is one of my most memorable games to date.
  6. Rogal Dorn
    Rogal Dorn
    Haha, Age of Empires brings back some great memories. Can't beat the classics - I liked Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, with the first AoE in a close second. I used to have huge LAN parties playing AoE II, and it was always a great time. When I started MMOs and first heard the acronym for Area-of-Effect (AoE) attack, I thought of Age of Empires. Hah.
  7. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    @ishan:
    Yes! The Hunnic Campaign was one of my favorites! That, and the Joan of Arc and Barbarossa campaigns.
  8. Irishguy
    Irishguy
    Age of kings I've played the most but I liked all the little details and improvements AoE III had
  9. Peter_Lorre
    Peter_Lorre
    I really liked Age of Empires I because of the time period. What I didn't like about it was that a swordsman for the Greeks looked exactly the same as a swordsman from Babylon Same goes for Age of Empires II: A Scaracen swordsman looked like an English Swordsman. I really enjoyed the differences between every faction in Age of Empires III. It was like playing a new game each time I was a different civilization. You really have to change your strategies (I'm not saying you didn't have to change for other civs in the other games!).
  10. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    Yes! I had that exact same problem! I remember thinking to myself. "Why are Chinese swordsmen wearing Corinthian helmets?"
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast