TW Script Editor

Uploaded by Squid - April 20, 2011
Author Author Squid
File Size File Size 477.3 KB
Downloads Downloads 3,400
+ Download
Version: 0.6.1 (Jul 08 2015)
Requires: .Net Framework 4.0 or better

TW Script Editor is a program which can be used to both edit and validate scripts for Rome: Total War, Barbarian Invasions, Alexander: Total War, Medieval II Total War and Kingdoms. The program is a text editor that provides syntax highlighting for scripts as well as the ability to validate the currently loaded script.

As this is still very much not a full release only certain items are checked. All events & conditions are checked, the same as for ATVTW, this includes all monitor_event, monitor_condition, if and while blocks. Other things that are at least partially checked include spawn_army blocks (unit lines, faction line, character lines, traits line), add_event blocks, and valid names for all script and console commands. Exact syntax for other script commands and all console commands have not been completed yet.

Credits:

This program makes use of two items not of my creation. The first is the AvalonEdit text editor (the editor in the main window) and the second is the find/replace dialog. The first is released under the GNU LGPL and the second under the Code Project Open License (CPOL). Source and object code is available at the first pair of link, the licenses at the second pair of links.

Images

None

Comments

Hannibal Baca
August 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
nice i needed this
ANTONOVFEU
September 24, 2015 at 12:50 PM
Good job
JhudielTheOne
November 17, 2017 at 07:46 AM
great i now need this to make sprites