Downloads: Rage of dark Gods 1.5

Rage of dark Gods 1.5

Uploaded by Gigantus - July 14, 2015
Author Author Gigantus
File Size File Size 31.0 KB
Downloads Downloads 19,631
+ Download
This is the 7z file which contains the torrent files for the basic installation and patch 005 of 'Rage of dark Gods' mod. Simply extract\unzip (7Zip is freeware) and run it with your favorite torrent application.

Content:
  • Rage of dark Gods.torrent
  • Rage of dark Gods - Patch 005.torrent

For installation instructions refer to the page you got this link from: 'Rage of dark Gods'

Images

• Rage of dark Gods 1.5

Comments

SirPervesalot
July 30, 2015 at 03:38 PM
i keep trying to open the torrent but it keeps saying windows can't open. Any help?
Gigantus
July 31, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Simply unzip (7Zip is freeware) and run with your favorite torrent application.
Widely used torrent applications:

utorrent
Bittorrent
Viva Espana!
July 31, 2015 at 02:27 PM
I keep getting an error: "unable to save .torrent".
Gigantus
August 03, 2015 at 09:20 PM
The .torrent files are inside the ZIP file and need unpacking. Then you double click them to start your torrent download. You will need to have a torrent application like utorrent or bittorrent installed.
Tellz22
August 06, 2015 at 11:31 PM
Having the same problem. utorrent is the program saying that.
BrennosRides
August 07, 2015 at 05:13 AM
Hey, I installed the mod patches and fixes. But when I start the game I get "please insert correct Kingdoms cd/dvd". I have the medieval 2 gold edition witch includes Kingdoms, none of the 2 cds work to play the mod. Any way to fix this for the gold edition?
sandpirate
August 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Thanks for putting this download out here! 8)
Nate928
August 26, 2015 at 06:52 PM
Hi there,

this may be a dumb question but I am just not the most techy guy around, but when you say "unzip" do you mean "extract"? I have in the last couple of days been trying to use WinZip and 7zip for this game and Warhammer Online to try and install, and I have never seen the word "unzip."

Basically what I have been doing is clicking on the link to download. Then I would moved the file to 7zip. I saw the two files you mentioned above:
  • Rage of dark Gods.torrent
  • Rage of dark Gods - Patch 005.torren

And then I double clicked the torrent file, and then it would go into the download bin for the torrent application I am using which is Transmission- Qt Downloader. So far, it doesn't seem like it is downloading at all and I just want to be sure I am going through the rights steps... I do apologize if this has been covered. Thanks for any help and/or consideration.
Gigantus
August 26, 2015 at 09:55 PM
unzip - due to basic program (WinZip,7Zip), it's the same as 'extracting'

After extracting the files from this download you simply double click the two torrent files which will add the downloads to your torrent client. I recommend to use bit torrent.
pillowzombie
September 14, 2015 at 07:23 PM
hey gigantus, after i run the application what do i do? do i just run medieval 2 or what?
CBinTH
October 06, 2015 at 04:02 PM
You REALLY need to improve the instructions you provide. This is as painful as extracting a tooth.

So I've downloaded these files - i think. Then I "opened them" - or whatever - with the 7zip program, and now they're a "7Z" file, and I can't do anything with them!!!!
I think I shall enter some additional exclamation marks to illustrate the level of frustration that I'm currently experiencing:!!!!!!!!!!!
I've gone to the trouble of installing bittorrent but that doesn't seem to help at all:

"Torrent is not valid Bencoding", apparently.

I wonder how many people have started this process and then given up in frustration, without telling anyone. In fact, there are comments on other forums, if you google the subject of installing this mod, that lament the complexity, or that clearly show the people concerned have been installing obsolete versions. Now, I have to get up in 7 1/2 hours for work and I need my sleep and I don't want my time to have been wasted - but it looks like it's going to have been.

Grrrrr...
GRANNYLOVER69
October 21, 2015 at 07:52 PM
hi got an error message funny one sigmar save us closing the gates to chaos or something like that lol is this just playing as khorne
Gigantus
October 27, 2015 at 08:35 AM
Improve instructions? Can't get any easier then in the original post:
Download file. Unzip (link to freeware unzip application provided). Run torrent file to download.

Installation instruction is on the page\post you got this link from: 'Rage of dark Gods'

The last comment is now added to the above post.
Nichita
December 05, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Hi! I did everything corresponding to the guide but for some reason when I run both torrent files with utorrent it says at the Status bar "Finding peers 0.0%". And it is the same thing after 20 minutes or more..
Also do I need to extract/7zip in the M2TW Kingdoms data folder or just a separate folder that I create?
Nichita
December 05, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Does the "Finding peers" happen because I run both torrents simultaneously?