Downloads: Pack File Manager for NTW

Pack File Manager for NTW

Uploaded by erasmus777 - April 02, 2010
Author Author erasmus777, husserltw, the vicar
File Size File Size 892.7 KB
Downloads Downloads 71,790
+ Download
[Since I'm doing most of the updating regarding the application changes, The Vicar and I decided that it made more sense if I had control of the OP.]

I've updated the PFM. The big news is that I've added the ability to edit .atlas and .unit_variant files. That means we can now create custom units much more easily, whether or not CA ever releases its editor.

Here's the list of current features and recent fixes in 1.5.6:

Features:

• Edits most database files.
  • Previews .tga, .dds, .txt, .lua, .h, .fx, .fx_fragment, and .battle_script files.
  • Edits .unit_variant and .atlas files, allowing modders to easily customize models and units.
  • Right-click copy and pasting is now enabled.
  • [1.5.4] Extracted .atlas files can be used to generate grid overlays for .dds textures. Overlays are saved as PNG files with transparency so they can be easily imported into an image editor as a new layer.
  • [1.5.5] The currently selected packed file now shows in the bottom status strip.
  • [1.5.5] Columns autoexpand to match string length in the .atlas and .unit_variant editors.
  • [1.5.6] Users may now export atlas and unit variant entries to TSV.
  • [1.5.7] Previews XML files.
  • [1.5.9] Thanks to -TopCat- I've added some addition column names.

Fixes:

• Bug that prevented some tables from being read has been fixed.
  • Miscalculation on .atlas file editor has been fixed.
  • Memory overflow exception when editing the .atlas file has been fixed. (I hope)
  • [1.5.3] Fixed save problem in .atlas and .unit_variant files.
  • [1.5.3.1] Fixed save problem in .unit_variant reference.
  • [1.5.4] .atlas file editor control now requires double click to edit cells. This makes it consistent with the .unit_variant editor.
  • [1.5.4] Warning added when "CA packs are read only" is unchecked.
  • [1.5.5] Columns autoexpansion in .atlas and .unit_variant editors seems to have solved the Out of Memory exception some users experienced with those controls.
  • [1.5.5.1] Fixed mesh/texture reference save problem in .unit_variant files.
  • [1.5.6] More work on the memory leak.
  • [1.5.6] Users may only rename one node before saving.
  • [1.5.6] Fixed error that prevented some tables from being read.
  • [1.5.7] Fixed problem with row headers not refreshing properly.
  • [1.5.9] Now reads patch 3+ unit_stats_land table.

• First and foremost, Matt Chambers (aka "LtChambers") is the primary author of this software. If anyone deserves credit, it is he.
  • just, who stepped in with some much needed help.
  • Zaitochisan and maxsim666, whose research into the .atlas and .unit_variant files has been so helpful.
  • SwissHalberdier. Lord Mongsworth, and all the others who have helped along the way.
  • The TWC community for attracting a bunch of really smart, creative gentlemen.
  • husserlTW and -TopCat- for the 1.5.9 update content.

Update Team:
Erasmus777
husserlTW
The Vicar

Please include the full text of any error messages you receive. Thanks!

-->DOWNLOAD<--
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...t=down&id=2791

Requires the .NET 3.5 Framework
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

BASIC TUTORIAL
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...60#post6920060

Images

None

Comments

creff7
April 02, 2011 at 04:42 PM
werdfsdf
wpgusehd123
July 07, 2011 at 10:43 PM
감사
justy999
October 10, 2011 at 08:59 AM
thanks
tombknight
December 28, 2011 at 09:02 AM
ERROR in download link "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."
Gryphes
February 19, 2012 at 02:03 PM
Gryphes
February 19, 2012 at 02:03 PM
Ramesses II The Great
September 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM
is there a pack file manager for mac?
Archan2099
March 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. ya im having the same problem but i just made an account any ideas?
ranaror
May 26, 2013 at 02:39 AM
Your submission could not be processed because ..... please help me
ute56
June 04, 2013 at 09:09 AM
me too

linosunshine
June 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
nice~~~~~~~~~~~~
LordZilo
July 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
very nice but was posted in ETW instead of NTW ;/
Nikomir
July 25, 2013 at 01:18 PM
When I'm editing .atlas file, the changes in coordinate field don't apply... it keeps “0”... after click of “enter” or “esc”...
Am I doing something in uncorrect way?
Nikomir
July 25, 2013 at 01:19 PM
^ click or “enter” or “esc”^
Doberman_Pharaoh
October 05, 2013 at 06:22 PM
when ever I open pfm and open fx. Patch5.pack and want to look in Unit_stats_land it says "Unhandled Exception has occured bla bla bla.." and wont open the table, it works fine with other tables just not Unit_Stats_land which is a major part of modding.