Downloads: ROME II mods [compilation]

ROME II mods [compilation]

Uploaded by necronox - September 13, 2013
Author Author compilation: myself, but i do am NOT the author to any of these mods.
File Size File Size 6.09 MB
Downloads Downloads 1,369
+ Download
contains:

1 turn tech research
greek thorax
halfed squalor
sparten heroe's new look
radious AI, Battle and Campaign mod.
4 turns per year.

Images

None

Comments

ompa94
September 18, 2013 at 06:49 PM
what's the point of the 4 turn per year? is there even a limit, i cerenly can't find the year limit anywhere
Semus
September 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM
what's the point of the 4 turn per year? is there even a limit, i cerenly can't find the year limit anywhere
Well one reason could be that generals die way to fast... you never have a chance to make tham well experienced and when you do they die...

Semus
September 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM
is it 1 turn tech research just for you or for all fractions?

wumpus
September 24, 2013 at 06:53 AM
For me, 4 turns per year means we follow each of the 4 seasons, and the kind of moods for battle--spring, you start to march to battle; summer, nice weather for war, but it's time for planting; autumn, your citizen militia start to melt because they go home for harvest but you can pillage, loot, or simply being mean and burn your enemy's ready-for-harvest farms; winter, too cold for campaign unless you're an incurable war freak, in which case you sneak on the enemy and ambush him even if he's in no mood for war. How I wish there's a mod in RTW where I can do these things! Hawooh.
MasonicadaM
September 24, 2013 at 02:25 PM
it asks to open with a list of programs what should I choose