Downloads: All Factions RTW 1.3 and BI 1.4 v8

All Factions RTW 1.3 and BI 1.4 v8

Rate this File
Uploaded by - September 29, 2005
Author Author Borsook
File Size File Size 1.09 MB
Downloads Downloads 26,855
+ Download
All Factions Playable for RTW 1.3 &amp; 1.4 (BI) V8<br><br>Install:<br>Unzip anywhere then run the .exe file, click on the browse button and point to your Rome - Total War folder (no subfolders&#33<br>If nothing happens after installtion of this mod then you&#39;ve installed it into wrong folder&#33;<br><br>Maps/Descriptions done by Sirius 21/Borsook<br><br>This mod will unlock all the factions in RTW 1.3 and BI 1.4 campagins.<br><br>Included Bug fixes:<br>1. BI: Gratianus Flavius (WRE) has a proper bodyguard unit now, instead of archers.<br>2. RTW: Fixed bug which caused two senators to be Macedon Characters<br><br>The RTW part mod has been updated by Borsook to work with RTW 1.3 from an ealier mod (see below)<br><br><br><br><br>Completed Factions MOD version 1.2 By Luvian and jpinard<br><br>What does this mod do?<br><br>This mod is an upgrade of the &quot;Play as any faction mod&quot; that simply unlocked every factions. <br><br>You might have noticed that apparently, RTW wasn&#39;t totally completed.<br>Of all the playable factions, only the 3 roman ones have a picture of their leader in the faction selection screen.<br>Of all the locked faction, 2 have a description and no map, while all the other ones have both no map and description. All<br>factions without description also had their name as &quot;imperial_campaign&quot; in their description box.<br>There is also traces of a campaign called &quot;Caesar in Gaul&quot; in the game files, but this mod wont touch that.<br><br>This mod try to fix those problems. Now all factions have a map, description and a leader portrait.<br><br><br>&quot;To do&quot; list:<br><br>- Try fixind the Senate Faction<br><br>Progress:<br><br>1.2<br>-New better maps added by ngr<br><br>1.1<br>-Missing Factions Descriptions added by jpinard<br><br>0.2<br>- All maps are now &quot;glowing&quot;<br><br>0.1<br>- Every factions now have a leader pic.<br>- I made a map for every factions that didn&#39;t have one.<br>- I fixed the name of every factions in their description box.<br>- I added a description for Armenia from what I could find on the net. <br>- I Made some research on Dacia, but information on the post Roman province and before 270 B.C. Are almost non-existant. I found some information in the Romanian travel guide.<br>- The Numidian of 270 B.C. were in a civial war but in the game they are not... I don&#39;t what to make of their description.<br><br>Credits:<br>I wasn&#39;t the first to figure out how to unlock all faction. I don&#39;t know who did, but thanks to them.<br>Most of my information on Dacia came from the Romanian Travel guide I found online.<br>jpinard made most of the factions descriptions.<br>ngr gave us those awesome official look alike maps.<br><br>

Images

None

Comments

ZafE
October 13, 2008 at 02:41 AM
oke....
Aulus Brutus
January 05, 2012 at 05:08 PM
when i downloaded it it wont work on the game