Downloads: Election:Total War

Election:Total War

Uploaded by RantingHeretic - November 07, 2012
Author Author RantingHeretic
File Size File Size 6.14 MB
Downloads Downloads 3,267
+ Download

As per the post here, this is a small mod which adds Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to the unit rosters of England and France.

EDIT: Now with Mounted Units, and Obama/Romney implemented in the campaign map!

Album of pictures here.

Installation instructions in a readme file, any questions ask on the mod thread or pm me (though it's so bloody hard to tell if you've been pm'ed.)

Thanks and have fun!

Foolproof installation guide for steam can be viewed here! Apologies for the kind of shoddy one in the readme file!

Images

None

Comments

ScottishClansmen
November 07, 2012 at 11:11 AM
my god this is genius. any ideas to expand it and make it a full mod based on the election, but in the form of brutally murdering the other candidates?
ScottishClansmen
November 07, 2012 at 11:11 AM
my god this is genius. any ideas to expand it and make it a full mod based on the election, but in the form of brutally murdering the other candidates?
RantingHeretic
November 07, 2012 at 12:46 PM
That'd be pretty fun! I think at the very least I'd like to make a Medieval II mod that is full of insane and hilarious units. History is great and all, but at a certain point I get tired of fighting the same battles in the same locations with the same units.
RantingHeretic
November 07, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Hey everyone! I uploaded this really late last night and my directions were kind of lacking!

If anyone actually wants to email me about this my email address is mat_lindenberg@mail.com, not the one listed, and the TW thread about this mod can be found here.

If anyone is having trouble installing this please ask there, but I have to be away from the computer for most of today so I won't be able to help anyone till tonight.

I'm just leaving this here because it looks like this mod is about to blow up.
Ne Obliviscaris
November 07, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Obama's smile scares me. A lot.
xbox king gamer
June 17, 2014 at 07:45 PM
can you add a new texter 2 the forts and towns like put picket signs near the house's or baners hanging over the side of the wall (sory 4 spelling)
amoringington
July 02, 2015 at 06:28 PM
O_O ????????? ?
Nada22
November 21, 2015 at 08:05 PM

Nada22
November 21, 2015 at 08:05 PM