Rate this File
Uploaded by siadhail - June 27, 2014
Author Author siadhail
File Size File Size 192.42 MB
Downloads Downloads 509
+ Download
Standalone Komnenian Unit Roster Mod
---------------------------------------------

This mod adds all but one of the units from the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster Project's Komnenian unit roster. The idea is that there are so few mods out there that have CBUR in them, and the ones that do are not necessarily ideal. So I wanted to create a 100% stable mod in which one could play with the CBUR units. It has taken maybe a week's worth of work, and it has been well worth the time. I will be working on a much larger roster mod that includes units from other mods for all factions.

Installation
------------
Extract the CBUR folder to your mods folder, located for the Steam version at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods
or disk installed at:
C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods
in the US.
Then download the Kingdoms Launcher App here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2824
Run that program and go to File and then New Mod. Type in a name for the mod (CBUR), then click
Browse beside path and click on the CBUR folder inside your mods folder. The program will
automatically select the config file. Make sure to select Kingdoms below the path.

Now all you have to do is start your Kingdoms launcher, click on PLAY, and select CBUR.
If anyone wants this mod for Medieval II without Kingdoms, PM me and I will do what is needed for that. I was running it through normal Med II up until the very end of the work.

Credit
------
Thanks to the CBUR team for their excellent units.
Thanks to the Rusichi Total War team for their unit cards and unit scripting.
Thanks to the Deus lo Vult team for their unit scripting.
Thanks to Unspoken Knight for his Retrofit mod.
-----
I hope you enjoy! If you want permission to use the units in this mod, ask the CBUR team. I cannot give permission. This is my very first mod for Medieval II Total War. If you want my limited scripting skills for your mod, PM me on Total War Center, and I will think about it. I am Siadhail.

This resource is currently inaccessible, if you have a replacement download to offer please mention it here with a link to this resource and its replacement

Images

None

Comments

Hihoiho
May 30, 2015 at 08:27 AM
Ty

I wanna implement this mod for Steinless steel

Could I?