Downloads: Mundus Magnus 1.2 for RTW 1.5

Mundus Magnus 1.2 for RTW 1.5

Uploaded by - January 16, 2006
Author Author leeho730
File Size File Size 7.17 MB
Downloads Downloads 10,012
+ Download
This is Mundus Magnus 1.2 for RTW 1.5.<br><br>This is the vanilla Mundus Magnus Map; no fancy bug-fixes, name changes (eg. Scythian-&gt;Sarmatian) or additional units.<br><br>All factions (except for SPQR) are enabled, including Slave faction.<br><br>Compatible with BUG-FIXER v3.02.<br><br>This mod modifies the following files:<br><br>descr_rebel_factions.txt<br>descr_sm_resources.txt<br>rebel_faction_descr_enums.txt<br>text&#092;campaign_descriptions.txt<br>text&#092;rebel_faction_descr.txt<br>terrain&#092;aerial_map&#092;ground_types&#092;desert_rocky_low_fertility.tga<br><br><u>Installation</u><br><br>Simply extract <b>mundus12_RTW15.zip</b> file into <b>data</b> folder under Rome Total War main folder.<br><br>This will create Mundus_magnus campaign under Provincial Campaign.<br><br><u>Uninstallation</u><br><br>Use files stored at <b>backup</b> folder located under <b>data</b> folder, which is created upon installation.<br><br>Enjoy&#33;

Images

None

Comments

cocobongoclub-DJ
June 12, 2008 at 04:31 AM
Great !
But for an use in a mod project (CATW), who or which team must have the credits ? (there is no readme in the DL)
Dsturbed
June 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM
thank you very much for map, can i use for my mod ?
Haedar
July 25, 2008 at 01:28 PM
Thanks alot for such a great map thanks again
Suraknar
November 18, 2009 at 10:37 PM
This worked Fine, it is under Provincial Campaign.

And for those that want the missing options you can change these once you start the campaign by pressing escape.

Thanks
Samraat Mahendra Maurya
June 21, 2013 at 02:54 AM
This is a great map, do you mind if i surprise them by giving your map a a modification, But i will change the regions names in Germania Italia Spain Brittania Gallia Greece and the east, i will give you credit. Is it ok
percydanvers
November 19, 2014 at 11:29 PM
You have no idea how long I have been looking for a pure, unaltered Mundus Magnus that works for 1.5. I don't know why it took me so long to find this but THANK YOU
ugordeaux
March 13, 2019 at 03:44 AM
Finders of the app will praise you allot with download of it on here that always provide active sources to their users. People like to use help of termpaperwarehouse review online before hiring of writing help from services writers.