Downloads: Isandlwana 1879 - The Thin Red Line (ver 0.2)

Isandlwana 1879 - The Thin Red Line (ver 0.2)

Uploaded by Isandlwana - January 03, 2012
Author Author Isandlwana
File Size File Size 121.00 MB
Downloads Downloads 3,262
+ Download
A 19th Century Battle Mod (BETA) for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms
---------------------------------------------------------------------

More information, place for comments, criticisms and suggestions can be found here:
info thread

For the latest news and more indepht information on the
mod and the Anglo-Zulu War please check out my website
http://thinredlinemod.blogspot.com/.

Installation notes:
-------------------

- there's no installer and you need Kingdoms
- just unpack the zip-file (as is) into your medieval folder (i.e. \Medieval II Total War)
- ready
- navigate to: mods\ThinRedLine\
- click 'ThinRedLine.bat' to start

That said, I didn't test the mod on any other pc than my own so please tell me if something doesn't work and your specs in the thread mentioned above.

Images

None

Comments

Isandlwana
January 03, 2012 at 12:13 PM
More indepht information, place for comments, criticisms and suggestions can be found here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=513357

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
(too stupid to edit the text above)
alexandre dumas
January 16, 2012 at 03:23 PM
+REP just for taking the time to create your mod.i'll will download your mod & make a video about it for sure,once it's ready it will be on WARLORDHARRYVIDEO1 on YOUTUBE.
Isandlwana
January 20, 2012 at 04:26 PM
@alexandre dumas
thanks mate, really cool

@all ...
the download doesn't work for some reason. Will reupload the whole video ASAP. More info in the thread ...
Isandlwana
January 20, 2012 at 04:35 PM
@alexandre dumas
thanks mate, really cool

@all ...
the download doesn't work for some reason. Mod will be reuploaded ASAP. More info in the thread ...
Isandlwana
January 22, 2012 at 05:03 PM
The mod is up again.
forest07
February 25, 2012 at 08:33 AM
I need some help please. I have downloaded the mod to my Medieval Total War folder and everything seems to be there apart from the Thin Red line Bat file that I need to start the game. For some reason when I unzipped the folder that didn't pull through. I get an error message saying cannot find file Kingdoms.exe, I have kingdoms installed correctly so I am a bit stuck. Can you help?
Isandlwana
July 07, 2012 at 08:24 PM
Please visit the mod thread to post questions. I'm quite seldom on this download page. Thank you.
BossMan
September 28, 2014 at 07:10 PM
It isn't downloading for me, I've clicked everything and nothing happened. Help please?