Downloads: G5 ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7 - all mods
G5 ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7 - all mods
>Oct 17 2012< Automated, multi-language installer included, typically compatible with all MTW II: Kingdoms mods\submods. Please take a while to install and setup AI and you'll get desired results.
This mod is the most unique and comprehensive modification of battle AI ever committed, squeezing out
as much as possible from game engine, supporting it with exclusively developed, manually scripted AI
behaviour and tweaked settlements, forging an unforgettable experience.
Everything tested using well-established methodology, which ensures no imaginary functions are advertised. No empty promises, this is the real deal.
NEW ReallyBadAI v5.5+ content:
- v5.7 corrected a typo leading to reinforcements crash
- reworked ReallyBadAI Hardcore, player temporarily loses control over charging units, including impetuous
- reinforcements tweaks - AI made more aggressive
- script optimisations
- new art courtesy of cedric37
- AI uses hero abilities in Third Age: Total War
- better AI reinforcements behaviour, supports up to 8 AI armies in a single battle
- AI not getting stuck during sieges - restored functionality
- fixed random CTDs that might occur due to hardcoded AI being unable to apply battle strategy- definitely solves 99% of issues
- better behaviour of elephants, Mumakil, Steam Tanks etc. during sieges
- AI deplys stakes on hard+ difficulty only
Step-by-step Installation Instructions Here
Official ReallyBadAI Battle System Forum Here - feedback most welcome.
Many thanks to gracul for his excellent setup program and to cedric37 (new RBAI art) and y2day (previous RBAI art).
Please note Settlement Tweaks released a while ago - they greatly add to AI's siege performance.
|Fully exclusive scripted features (not present in any other modifications)|
Setup file includes possibility to install AI for mods that aren’t officially supported.
AI is compatible with all submods, as it just appends commonly modified files without overwriting them.
Freeware – non-private use only by permission.
MTW 2:Kingdoms patched to 1.05 recommended.
|Battle AI and Content Switcher|
|Manual Mod Integration Instructions|
February 24, 2012 at 06:24 PM
August 08, 2013 at 10:54 AM
|Somehow I cannot download this
October 08, 2014 at 09:07 AM
|How much time do you get to deploy?
January 12, 2015 at 07:09 AM
|My computer says that this file is unsafe and has been removed?
June 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM
|i cannot download the file what the hell happens ?
June 15, 2015 at 01:30 PM
|man i can't download pls any other link or something or tell us how to download pls help !
April 07, 2016 at 05:44 AM
|Thanks for this fix. It really stopped the reinforcement crashes for me in TATW 3.2. However I wanted to try MOS 1.7 but RBAI 5.7 messes up something in the scripts files and ruins the game. You mentioned a "typo" that was causing these reinforcement crashes. Would it be possible to articulate WHERE, and WHAT the typo was, so that I can correct it myself? This exe is hard to follow, and different mods seem to have trouble with it. Thanks!