Downloads: *CAREER SYSTEM* v0.4 FOR DLV by oda nobunaga #1
*CAREER SYSTEM* v0.4 FOR DLV by oda nobunaga #1
[*]I tried to re-balance all the traits so they don't so drastically inter-fear with DLV 2.0. You'll find that all the traits lower effects then they did before.
- A new Peerage system that represents the titles and promotions given to the nobility (eg. Duke, Earl, Count, and so on).(not for king and heir)
- A leadership trait that lets you know how your leader is preforming
- A battle command trait that keeps track of how many battles you've fought.
- I switched it back to full campaign exp everywhere because of new triggers needed to level up in heraldry. Plus i like having the number of years you actually spend campaigning represented in the trait.
- A new turns governing trait that keeps track of how many turns you spend in a settlement.
- If your general makes it to a rank like viceroy his kids won't start at the bottom of the totem poll. They get an appropriate rank that will represent to an extent how it worked historically. *
- I redid some of the affects from traits and the triggers to get them
- Lowered the age of adoptions to 16 and made all newly adopted characters start with no exp. coming to age is 16(This represents how a child was actually adopted by nobility or royalty for military service and was done so to increase the status of that kids family.)
Things to come:
- I plan on adding new careers your character can chose to be. for example a Templar knight or other holy order for having that guild and then level up by meeting criteria. why not have the grandmaster in your family tree
- Cultural specific peerage ranks, i have byzantine figured out but i don't have a ranking system for the Muslim factions
Needed to promote from squire to knight---1-3 years campaigning
Needed to promote from knight to KB-------5-7 years campaigning and 4-9 battle fought
needed to promote from KB to KC------10-15 years campaigning and 6-12 battles fought
Needed to promote from KC to KGC-----20-25 years campaigning and 9-15 battles fought
Needed to promote from Seigneur to Baron---Must be a Knight, 1-3 years in a city and 1 battles fought
Needed to promote from Baron to Viscount--Must be a Knight, 3-5 years in a city and 1-4 battles fought
Needed to promote from Viscount to count/Earl--Must be a Knight, 5-7 years in a city and 4-6 battles fought
Needed to promote from Count/Earl to Counts Palatine-----Must be a Knight, 7-10 years in a city and 6-9 battles fought
Needed to promote from Counts Palatine to Marquess-----Must be a KB, 10-15 years in a city and 6-9 battles fought
Needed to promote from Marquess to Duke-----Must be a KB, 15-20 years in a city and 9-12 battles fought
Needed to promote from Duke to PE----------Must be a KB, 20-25 years in a city and 12-15 battles fought
Needed to promote from PE to Viceroy--------Must be a KC, 25+ yeas in a city and 15+ battles fought
almost all of these titles can also be passed down from ones father.
how it works: (Needed to promote from Earl to Marquess-----Must be a KB, 10-15 years in a city and 6-9 battles fought) This means to be promoted to the rank Marquess from the rank of earl you must first be a knight banneret, you must have at least 10 years governing in a city (at 15 years the promotion is guaranteed if other requirements are met) and have commanded in at least 6 battles, win or lose. (again 9 commands is a guarantied promotion, 6 just means you may be promoted)
October 21, 2007 at 05:36 PM
|This download's ZIP file is corrupted.