Downloads: Musket & Artillary Smoke Mod
Musket & Artillary Smoke Mod
Musket & Artillary Smoke Mod 1.3
PlasticFigurine and I have created a mod to increase musket/arquebus smoke on the battlefield.
PF has modified the texture file to make the smoke whiter; I have increased the duration and longetivity of the smoke.
- Increased artillary smoke & duration. [Comments needed!]
- Further tweaking of musketry smoke.
- Attempted removing cannonball smoke trail
- 1.3A: reverted muskets to 1.2, roughly.
1) BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU CHANGE/REPLACE THEM.
2) Extract descr_artillery_effects.txt into your DATA folder
3) Extract cloud_sprite3.texture into your data/models_effects/textures
No point placing it in MyMod/Data, as it has no effect there.
Copyright of course is SEGA's.
- To Do for 1.4: Tweaking of Cannons, Intensification of explosions, reduction of crew sizes and general meddling.
Feedback is most welcome.
Mod thread is here:
Thanks also to GODzilla, and everyone else who provided feedback and encouragment.
Thank you very much!
HDK & PlasticFigurine
- Modding of parameters
- Modded texture file for increased whiteness.
- Futher tweaking of text parameters