View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Last Week's Lensation - 10/04/19 - 17/04/19

So, after a bit of site trouble the POTWs are back, and with them, the Lensation! We've had a lot of winners this past week, which is always good to see. Here's coverage for the GPOTW and the POTW.

GPOTW 117 Commentary

The thread where you can see the submissions and the results
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Washing my car

I am one of those people that at the first sight of nice weather, parks the car next to my house, get out my Karcher and hook up the water hose. Generally accompanied by some loud music I start the tedious task of cleaning my car of every spec of dirt it has accumulated in the roughly, 900-1200 kilometers I drive each week. Today was such a day, the first time since February that I washed my car. Before that it was about 8 months because unlike how this might look, I very much hate the task but ...
    Categories
    Around the House
  3. The Quest for the Perfect Stick

Hello to the hoo-mans on TWC. My name is Colt, and the silly hoo-man you know as GED is my servant. He prepares my food, washes and brushes my coat, fills my water bowl, and does anything else I need him to do. In return I make sure he gets out and gets his exercise, and keep him warm at night.

Here is my picture so you can bask in my magnificence.

As servants go, GED is a decent ...
    Categories
    Around the House
  4. Terrae Expungnandae 5.0 rediscovered

A few months ago, while browsing an old file archive, I came across a folder labeled, "TWC". Knowing that could only mean forum material I opened it up. I was mildly surprised to discover that it contained files from my beta-testing days back in 2006. The biggest prize, however, was a zip file with the Terrae Expungnandae 5.0 installer. Two versions in fact. I waxed nostalgic as I recalled a different time and place, spending many hours beta-testing the TE mod.

After some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized