View RSS Feed

IlluminatiRex

1. My PC Configuration

I need this for my reviews; so I can link to what my PC is without typing it out for every review.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
    CPU: i5-3670k Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo)
    RAM: 16 Gigabytes
    Storage: Two HDD's - a 1TB and a 4TB.
    Graphics Card: Factory Overclocked EVGA GeForce 770
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reenacting

I've always wanted to do reenacting, and I never really knew what period I wanted to do. American Revolution? American Civil War? The list is endless, and I never thought I'd narrow it down. That is until a few years ago when I really started getting into WWI, and I decided then I wanted to do WWI Reenacting. I've watched countless videos on YouTube of various events - especially the one down in Newville Pennsylvania that happens every Spring and Fall, they have a Trench network set up there. ...

Updated May 17, 2015 at 06:27 PM by IlluminatiRex

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  3. Solid Snake or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Videogames Again

For the record, I'm procrastinating on my Metal Gear series review (MGS, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS: PW, MGSV:GZ, MGSV:TPP, MGR:R, MG, MG2) for the Gamer's Gazette while writing this; I figured this would be at least something topical and I just needed to get this written down somewhere.

I've played video games of all sorts for nearly my entire life. I remember in Kindergarten playing various different kid's PC games; my teacher would even burn us copies to bring home if we wanted. Games ...
  4. IlluminatiRex's College Adventures - Freshman Year

So, my Freshman year of College has finally ended. What a ride that was, and I really can't wait for what's in store for my next semester. Some background on me - I'm an Anthropology major who hopes to eventually go into Archeology. Especially Battlefield Archeology of the first world war. Oh, and I changed the names of my friends for this.

It started back in August, well, even a bit earlier than that - June of 2014. June was Freshman Orientation. It was a hot day, and luckily my campus ...

Updated May 10, 2015 at 09:43 PM by IlluminatiRex

Tags: college, life
    Categories
    Entertainment , Creative Writing