View RSS Feed

The Wise Coffin

1. Farewell TWC

I'm making this post just to say that i will no longer be doing any of my duties here on TWC. I have to move to greener pastures, and unfortunately i am unable to continue on doing stuff for the TWC youtube channel. I will, tough, continue working on Rise of Persia from time to time, but the rest i will relinquish of such duties.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Educational Opportunities of Total War

I always tought that total war could be an amazing tool in schools for children to learn about history; but only a few examples in the modding community can actually achieve that; but still they are to heavy on lore for many people to get interested in learning. I think that total war greatest strenght can be it's simplicity; so i always desired to help or create a modding series focused exclusively for teaching people in what could be school enviroments.

Obviosly i think such mods ...

Updated May 04, 2017 at 06:07 AM by The Wise Coffin

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  3. IT'S HOPLITE, NOT PHALANX!!!

I have a strong pation for history; making it the reason that i like so much Total War. Of course that Total War is mainly about the conflicts, but those are the most interesting parts whend it come to portray a story. I like to see documentaries and i respect alot the people behind making them; but there is a issue that i find weird; not only from documentaries, but from what it seems everybody. WHY DO PEOPLE CALL THE HOPLITE FIGHTING STYLE THE PHALANX FORMATION!!! :angry:

From games ...

Updated October 06, 2016 at 07:23 AM by The Wise Coffin

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests