View RSS Feed

Swaeft

1. This Week's Lensation - 25/02/19 - 04/03/19

Hello again and welcome back to another week of the Lensation. This was how the blog was originally conceived to be - coming out a day or two after the polls are up. This week in addition to the weekly wrap-up, I'd like to thank the regular voters as well. *Insert Jeff Probst voice here* Let's get to it!

Updated February 28, 2019 at 11:24 AM by Swaeft

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This Week's Lensation - 17/02/19 - 24/02/19

Welcome back to the Lensation! I'm in the process of working out a few things - there will be no more interviews posted here as interviews should be posted in Content Publications. I am looking to replace it with something else, but I am also thinking of simply sticking to commentary. Anyway, you let me worry about that, for now let's get down to the Weekly Wrap-up!

Updated February 24, 2019 at 06:02 AM by Swaeft

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Lensation - An Update

Hello all!

I realize it's been more than 3 weeks since the last post. Just wanted to let you all know I plan on continuing this, it's just that a set of unforeseen circumstances resulted in me not spending as much time on TWC as I would have liked in the past few weeks.

The aim is to get the next post up by this weekend, though I make no promises! Expect some slight changes to the formatting, though.

Cheers
    Swaeft
    Categories
    Uncategorized