View RSS Feed

Tall an' handsome

1. Medieval II is a perfectly balanced game

'

Now that I got your attention here the full title of the video I would like to draw your attention to:

Medieval 2 is a perfectly balanced Broken game - Robbing Computers For Dummies

Like with all the videos from that channel it is a humorous review involving the use of single, not so obvious, exploits to an astonishing level. But see for yourself, and above all, don't get serious I for once have never heard of this exploit, although in retrospect ...

Updated May 04, 2022 at 11:20 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Game Reviews
  2. Warhammer I free at Epic Games - 31.03 - 07.04.22

For those of you that haven't bothered with Warhammer for one reason or the other here is your chance to try out the original for free. Available at Epic Games.

Updated March 30, 2022 at 10:55 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. The History of Total War - Video by Gamespot

by , February 17, 2022 at 12:47 AM (Tall an' handsome)
    On the occasion of the upcoming release of Warhammer III Gamespot have updated their history of the franchise.

Updated February 17, 2022 at 09:18 AM by Gigantus

Categories
    Game Reviews
  4. Microsoft Buys Activision Blizzard

by , January 19, 2022 at 08:33 PM (Tall an' handsome)
    In March last year I brought you Microsoft's purchase of Bethesda, now I am topping it:

Following reports, Microsoft has now officially announced it has acquired Activision Blizzard in a deal valued at nearly $70 billion. This is Microsoft's biggest acquisition in history of any type, and it is the biggest gaming acquisition in history by a huge margin. ...

Updated January 19, 2022 at 08:38 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Technology
  5. Normal or nuts?

by , October 23, 2021 at 01:11 AM (Tall an' handsome)

For some peculiar reason I do get angry when waiting for an elevator and someone presses the button that I have already pressed.

“What, I didn’t press the button right?”
    “Seriously, do you think pressing it again is going to make the elevator come faster?”
    “Pressing the button – what a splendid idea! Why didn’t I think of that?

And then afterward I wonder if that wasn’t a wee bit overboard, eg nutty. Reason why I am sharing this is because ...

Updated October 25, 2021 at 12:25 AM by Gigantus

Categories
    Life on TWC
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast